Ohio Riders Honda Del Sol "build"

gsxr07

This is like the 3rd racist remark made by somebody on here. you guys are fucking pathetic. Cant wait to the next OR event suprise suprise!!!

Your right bruh I had a hard time understanding what exactly was wrote with all the west side ebonics thrown in there

#WINNING!!! @23

OMG so much money. OMG so many bitchs. OMG the weed is soooo good.

Thank you god. You have done me well. :)

love to rub it in to the older folks. Dont you wish you could be my age again? Dont you wish you had a 2nd chance?

Dont worry i'm fucking all the girls you wish you did and making all the LOOT you wish you coulda spent.

Edited by gsxr07

This is like the 3rd racist remark made by somebody on here. you guys are fucking pathetic. Cant wait to the next OR event suprise suprise!!!

how is that racist?

ps...nobody gives a shit you're selling it for more. I do that with my shit all the time yet you notice nobody cares when I do it. Its the fact of the original deal on the car. I don't understand why you don't understand this. I get your point he accepted less but at the same time you've had sob story after sob story and he was doing you a favor. That is what the problem is

like errrbody else on here buddy. context.

how is that racist?

ps...nobody gives a shit you're selling it for more. I do that with my shit all the time yet you notice nobody cares when I do it. Its the fact of the original deal on the car. I don't understand why you don't understand this. I get your point he accepted less but at the same time you've had sob story after sob story and he was doing you a favor. That is what the problem is

like errrbody else on here buddy. context.

no its not context, guy. I know the west side of cbus, there is no ONE race there. Its plenty of different races and walks of life. So race was never involved however mentality of folk is what was referenced

• Upvote 1

i've already successfully grabbed everyones attetion, now everyone will spend time reading what I've written. They will read what i've said, and they may not agree they may laugh but you are spending your time ON ME. MEEEE. Its all about MEEEEEEE!!!!!!

i bet i could talk you off it for half what you paid. i've already done it to like 10 members on here. Hell I got a tauras raging bull for $350 on here. DEAL-TIME!!!!!

I'll be riding a POS 04 750. Got a hell of a price on it.