Ohio Riders Honda Del Sol "build"

gsxr07

forget a last post; i'd rather run my mouth. I've been smoking a fat blunt this WHOLE time. No stress here guys No stress just $$$.

:lol:

#WINNING!!! @23

OMG so much money. OMG so many bitchs. OMG the weed is soooo good.

Thank you god. You have done me well. :)

love to rub it in to the older folks. Dont you wish you could be my age again? Dont you wish you had a 2nd chance?

Dont worry i'm fucking all the girls you wish you did and making all the LOOT you wish you coulda spent.

:lol:

397603_10150538028997125_505592124_10592872_457993605_n.jpg

WOW, Is this the wesside retard who posted all the above retardedness? This retard is giving retards a bad name. Why did I have to miss the epicness?

Oh well. His gramma has some nice flowered chairs.

Again a day late can you dickwads please send me a call or text when the drama goes down. His big money pick was less than the deposit on the wife's new timepiece

are you possibly looking to adopt a slightly older mexican child that doesnt do landscaping? :D

ShittyBuell know that BadOchoCinco will serenade Open Arms by Journey all night long while you play dress up with your dog.

Make it happen!

woah woah woah. I will NOT be associated with that no talent, broke ass clown that resided in Cincinnati and was constantly living up to stereotypes