2008 Kawasaki ZX6 Track Bike

r1crusher

If you get this then your stuck going to the track :D

GLWS Kevin...

Im curious on what your trying to pick up.....:D

Thanks Mike. I'm just looking to get a fare price for it. I'm already taking a loss given what I had to do once I got it. If I happen to get a fellow OR on the track, even better then.

I have a verbal on a bike down south somewhere. :D I will say that I'm going to get something I have more familiarity with....you figure it out from there. LOL!

Thanks Mike. I'm just looking to get a fare price for it. I'm already taking a loss given what I had to do once I got it. If I happen to get a fellow OR on the track, even better then.

I have a verbal on a bike down south somewhere. :D I will say that I'm going to get something I have more familiarity with....you figure it out from there. LOL!

Picking up an R1?

TTT....Need this gone to cover a problem with my vehicle that occurred tonight. Someone getting started in track days needs a good bike.

I'm trying to have one of my best friends pull the trigger.. He is waiting on tax returns but its looking like it will be about 3 weeks.. I'll keep you in the loop!

Thanks for the replies guys. It's just the worst timing for this kind of shit to happen.

Andy, thanks for passing it along. You've seen the bike personally so you know the condition. It's not perfect, but it's not a pile so.

B, at this point if you can work some magic and get that thing sold you would be my hero. I'll throw in a months worth of burritos for you also.