2008 Kawasaki ZX6 Track Bike

r1crusher

I said early on that I'd make a good deal to a fellow OR member!

"Again, if someone can make me a decent offer on here I would sell it for less."

"Well....I'm more open to my fellow OR peeps so if you have cash, throw me a number."

"Bump...put an offer on the table someone, please."

"If would could settle on a price (i.e. I would take less than asking price)..."

"Bump....price reduced."

I'm not sure other than to saying again and again....MAKE ME AN OFFER....PLEASE!! It's worth way more than $3k and I need to get all I can from it to fix my damn truck.

i really wish the interest in this CBR hadn't dried up. As much as I'd rather have the CBR I heart your really good deal price and all I'd need is to throw some lights on it if I want to street it!

I don't know if its a super secret or what so I won't mention any names, but some asian kid borrowed my trailer to pick up a bike the other day.

I missed my friendly ginger all winter! Can't wait to hit Dave and Toni's Bistro with you man!

I don't know if its a super secret or what so I won't mention any names, but some asian kid borrowed my trailer to pick up a bike the other day.

He was a good little boy while he was here. He patiently waited for his oil to be changed and didn't even cry when he got hooked like a fish on the Bass Master Pro fishing tour. :bow:

If it bothers you that damn much I'll put a damn washer on it at the track before you take it out for it's maiden crash.

:rolleyes:

and you thought you weren't going to be my crew chief

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA