2008 Kawasaki ZX6 Track Bike

r1crusher

****SOLD****

I'v decide to put up my track bike for sale. Bike has a salvage title, pazzo levers, Two Brothers slipon, Carbon Lorrane pads with 4-5 track days on them, new chain and rear +1 sprocket, all stock suspension, new Q2's were installed at the start of last season and have plenty of life left. Mileage is not exactly know but I was told when I bought it that it had maybe 6000 miles on it. Gauges say more as they were replaced. Have a small box of extras including a new -1 front sprocket (if you think you can get it off to replace it). It also has some safety wiring done already (just the basics to pass tech).

I rode it all last year and it gave me absolutely no problems at all and ran strong. I ran 1:50-1:53 at Mid-O and 1:11-14 at Beaver with it in I/O groups.

I'm asking $3400 for it but if you have an offer I will listen for fellow OR members. I can help with deliver anywhere between Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati.

Pics....

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

Edited by r1crusher
****SOLD****

Bump...sound, solid bike. True story.

Thanks Steve.

Only if i had the money..

You can find some money. Just tell the wife she can't go clothes shopping for a month. :D Throw me a reasonable offer if you like.

Why you selling it you weiner?

Because I found something else you Asian weiner.

Great looking bike!

GLWS !

Thanks J.

This bike has not been ridden hard at least by r1.

I'll deal with you soon enough.

damnit Kevin thats totally in my price range. If my 600rr sells and you have this expect to be hearing from me :D

You need to just buy mine then worry about selling the RR later. :D

Bump....it's going on CL and NESBA later today. Again, if someone can make me a decent offer on here I would sell it for less.

You need to just buy mine then worry about selling the RR later. :D

damn you for not having this price before I bought the RR :p

Clearly I'd rather keep the RR, just wanna figure out if the steering issue is in my head or something else that requires money I don't wanna dump into it

+1.. I don't think he ever got out of 3rd gear at mid ohio.. This has been been babied its entire track life :D

I will kick both of you square in the vagina's. That was my first track day with this bike and it was at Mid-O. I needed to give it a shake down first. :D

Besides, how the hell would you know what I did on track. All I remember was something about your DAD passing you and at the same time yelling at you about bananas or something.

Nice deal. I can't imagine it won't go quickly on the WERA classifieds if other means don't pan out.

I wish I was in a position to snatch this up and sell my Honda.

Well....I'm more open to my fellow OR peeps so if you have cash, throw me a number. What the worst that can happen?

dammit, what weight is the bike setup for?

It's all stock sprung Jinu.

Maybe we can work out a three way deal. :D

Nice deal. I can't imagine it won't go quickly on the WERA classifieds if other means don't pan out.

I wish I was in a position to snatch this up and sell my Honda.

I considered the WERA boards but I was being cheap and didn't want to pay to list it yet. LOL!