2008 Kawasaki ZX6 Track Bike

r1crusher

I was really trying to wait to put it on WERA but if something doesn't happen by this weekend it's going to have to go on there. I already had to pay $3k for the new trans + labor to get my truck fixed. Hopefully the trans will be ready on Friday like the guy promised.

I was really trying to wait to put it on WERA but if something doesn't happen by this weekend it's going to have to go on there. I already had to pay $3k for the new trans + labor to get my truck fixed. Hopefully the trans will be ready on Friday like the guy promised.

put it up there hell I will even give you the $1 to list it or $1 worth of craigs sweet lip service!!

This really is a crazy deal, I'm blown away you still have this too.

It obviously goes without saying that I'd own this already if my marriage wouldn't be fatally compromised by doing so. Whoever gets this bike is going to start out this season right and have lot of quality track time in tow.

I'm dying to hear this stays in the OR family just so a deal like this goes to someone who will appreciate what they got.