2008 Kawasaki ZX6 Track Bike

r1crusher

it was a mix of my blood, disappointment, and broken drill bits

kevin don't be mad, i'm just joshin' ya

It's all good. If I dish it out I have to take it. But the drill bits I thought would be the icing on the cake.....oh how wrong I was. ;)

recycled oil from the truck:confused:

Is it bad to use Suzuki oil in a Kawasaki? :eek:

Used anal lube that RVT used on him?

How would you know about RVT's 55 gallon drum of anal lube? Did you see it in his pics of his project bike or something!?!?

How would you know about RVT's 55 gallon drum of anal lube? Did you see it in his pics of his project bike or something!?!?

If I didn't have that, we'd have to replace your GP seat with one of those gyno frozen donuts.

So you bought it? Nice, did you ever get my PM? I did a little write up about my 07 for you. Hell yeah, another Kawi rider!

oh ya, i got your PM, thanks for that! and it looks like the jumper mod has already been done, so i think it's ready to go except all those horrible things kevin did to the bike right before i got it.

the animals in the hills of concord are a bit leaner, which is better for my dieting goals. since i moved, i've already lost 20 pounds! location is everything brahs