Break out Ride

KoyPrez

Koy, you would get a little more respect and credibility if you didn't talk like a tenth grade white kid who its trying to be black, that's not how grown-ups sound. Also, stop trying to sound hard when you live in tallmadge, especially of you went to school there. Nothing more threatening than white upper-middle class suburbia.

if you're really down for a race, I'd be interested... maybe we can make a quick run when you come out here on april 22nd... same year, same make, but i got 200cc's on you. (that doesn't matter right? you probably got nawss on that thing)

OH OH OH I wanna race too.....

Koy, you would get a little more respect and credibility if you didn't talk like a tenth grade white kid who its trying to be black, that's not how grown-ups sound. Also, stop trying to sound hard when you live in tallmadge, especially of you went to school there. Nothing more threatening than white upper-middle class suburbia.

You totally just validated my previous statements.... 1st off you dont know me and should try to learn me before you make your assumptions about who "you think I am". 2nd Im black which probably explains my typical tenth grade vocabulary (two college degrees couldn't fix my grammar). 3rd I grew up in los angeles , south central to be exact, considering I survived living in south central los angeles, 4 years in the army, and surving being shot in combat. I think I have earned the right to be percieved by "you" as trying to act hard(which i dont think I am hard, but you obviously think I am). I'll honestly take your attempt to hurt my feelings by thinking I was a white guy as a compliment. Anything else u got?

OH OH OH I wanna race too.....

Maybe we should crash his party...;) you got 500cc's on him, but that probably doesn't matter either, his bike is a magic 929:bow:

koy...

my chicken strips are wider than my tires... and by the end of a set of angels I have a BIG flat spot in the center...

but then most of the roads around here are pretty straight, and i take my bike at just about every opportunity (unless I'm in the mood to get waved at, then i take the dune buggy like i did this morning). Point is, we all know what your bike is, and what it can do.. you're not impressing anyone by touting how sick and fast your bike is on a forum of over 4000 of people who actually know about motorcycles... Maybe if this were "ohio pony riders" you could talk about how you kick it sideways at $1.40, and outrun a police chopper, but we are simply going to laugh at you.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious Magley....not saying I’m the fastest rider....but I’m certainly not the slowest. Read though this whole thread..... I started this thread to make some new friends. Some of you forgot that there are people on this forum with no friends and no knowledge of places to ride. Hell doesn’t even know what counter steering is. So this was a ride for all inexperienced and advance to hit the open road and have some fun. No wrecks, no wheelies, no tickets, and no one getting lost in an unfamiliar town. All you fuckers weren’t experienced riders at some point in your life and you were that dumbass that stalled wrecked etc. This shit talking is all fun and games and really doesn’t affect me. I obviously was naive in my ways when I came to this forum. But I don’t need any of you to agree with me or respect me. That’s not what fuels me. Bash me, slander me, even tease me...but you’re the dumb ones......what have you done to help a complete stranger’s riding season or help kick start a new guys riding season on there 1st bike. Cause I feel bad for someone if they really are a NOOB looking for someone to show them the ropes on this forum. You guys will just laugh at them and spit in their face. So once again, all is welcome to ride with us

Ahh that's the best u guys got? Lets see between my 2009 "budget" bmw 328i, old old dated 93' rb25det powered 240sx coupe, my old ass 01' cbr929(that i'll eat your ass alive on any day, rain or shine), a piece of shit (im sure by ur standards) cbr600f2, and a harley custom that im building myself thats near completion (everyone has a hand built bike, so its nothing to be boast about right), all my shit runs and is paid off. And considering my salary would make ur head pop off and I have the luxury of sitting at work and can tell your bitch ass to fuck off. OH yeah I cursed! You homos ain't shit, never was shit, and wont be shit, with all that being said....good morning bitches, im actually starting to feel like an active member on this forum now. Piss and dick bars, my treat gentleman come get it while its hot.

i think you're ready now...

the next step is to challenge everyone here at all aspects of life.

I have personally gave lessons to noobs before and let them learn on MY bike. This site is all about helping others but we don't take to kind to bar hopping, drinking and riding, stuntin is a habit riders here. So congratulations on being the newest puppy to get you internet feelings curb stomped.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious Magley....not saying I’m the fastest rider....but I’m certainly not the slowest. Read though this whole thread..... I started this thread to make some new friends. Some of you forgot that there are people on this forum with no friends and no knowledge of places to ride. Hell doesn’t even know what counter steering is. So this was a ride for all inexperienced and advance to hit the open road and have some fun. No wrecks, no wheelies, no tickets, and no one getting lost in an unfamiliar town. All you fuckers weren’t experienced riders at some point in your life and you were that dumbass that stalled wrecked etc. This shit talking is all fun and games and really doesn’t affect me. I obviously was naive in my ways when I came to this forum. But I don’t need any of you to agree with me or respect me. That’s not what fuels me. Bash me, slander me, even tease me...but you’re the dumb ones......what have you done to help a complete stranger’s riding season or help kick start a new guys riding season on there 1st bike. Cause I feel bad for someone if they really are a NOOB looking for someone to show them the ropes on this forum. You guys will just laugh at them and spit in their face. So once again, all is welcome to ride with us

if you took a poll I'm willing to bet your opinion is the exact opposite of most including myself. When I first joined here I was looking for a bike and knew jack shit. Almost everything I've learned has come from the knowledge and help of this board

Sure everyone was hating on the parade ride and route but so what. As soon as you got all butt hurt and acting like an uncivilized heathen is when things went to shit. Big deal its the internet, so what people don't like your event. I've gotten made of fun of for some of my events too and do you think I cared or listened? Noooooope just did what I did and let the funny people say their funny shit and laugh at it

Oh koy....so many things wrong with what you say on here....first off, nobody and I really mean nobody believes a word you say about yourself, so to claim that you're from south central la and have two degrees and was a combat soldier and got shot and have chalk these super shweet vehicles and a big fancy job and that nobody can pass you in a corner etc...makes you look like a liar. Liar liar pants on fire.

You people are hopeless...you aint passing me on no turn and my feelings aren't hurt. You people are sad.

You're saying that about someone that you don't know? I'm fairly confident in saying that I have rode with some people on this forum that coule hand your ass to you. I ride a Ninja 250 and can corner better than several people on bigger bikes. I get razzed for riding a 250, but I am never excluded.

Let me just inform you that the brutal crowd has not posted in this thread. These guys are just having fun!

its all in good sport, nothing taken personal.....after all its only personal if you actually know the person. You all are still dicks though, see ya on the roads. Bad your a funny guy, your cool in my book bro

i'd put $1000 on pauly's multi taking your 929 on the inside...heck, he could probably do it on the metro.

If you were really making all this bank, why are all your bikes over a decade old? shouldn't you be rolling a S1000 or a MV, possibly a bimota, or at least something from the big 4 since their last headlight design change?? The combined value of all your bikes is shy of $10,000, the combined value of my toys are about that and I wasn't making shit for the past 4 years, and the 5 years before that i was in college.

Edited by magley64