The ORDN open carry in public picture thread

lightbulb

I OC'd today, Im a badass. Just because my jacket doesn't fully conceal my fullsize unless I wear my Carhart which today was way too warm for.

I was in the ghetto too. South High St/104 ghetto. Let's see, also Winchester Pike/104, hit Ollies, 2 Big Lots, Kroger, and actually even had to help carry/load a recliner twice so everyone had to see I was OCing. I didn't take pics, however I did take a pic of the shit I took today to send to a few friends. If I could figure how to post that I would just for fun.

But for real, it's my right, I can CCW, I can OC, I don't have to post pics to prove I did.

I feel 25 IQ points dumber after wasting my time reading this whole post. I spent 8 years in the Marines so every American has the right to choose. Some choices are smarter then other choices but that is why we live in the U.S.

What I cannot stand is some asshole trying to infringe upon my choices by pressing there views on me.

Smoke..don't smoke

Abort...don't abort

Drink...don't drink

Sex....virgin

OC...CCW

I DO NOT need to justify myself to anyone because of choices I make. I made the choice to defend this country.

agreed.

I left out one thing....Religious nuts. I don't care what religion you practice just keep it in your own church.

I hate Jehova's knocking on the door on a weekend morning. I sprayed a few down with a garden hose when I was young with a hangover. Ever hear a Jehova swear? I did.

The best bumper sticker ever. "Jeseus loves me...But everyone else thinks I'm an Asshole!"

I have a ccw and carry but I have not opened carried yet. I am not into advertising as it takes away the element of suprise. Even though I do not open carry doesn't mean I want to take someone elses right to open carry. I do not smoke but I do not agree with the no smoking policy for the simple fact that if they want to infringe upon those rights what is next? Goverment needs to be dumbed down. We have way to much representation.

So I open carried today up to the range and back. No real biggie at the range as expected just some people asking about my xd and how I like it. Stopped on the way home at a gas station with no one noticing or at least not mentioning it. I will see how it goes on Monday I need to do some running around and will see if it draws any more attention. I have a feeling the few stops I have to make monday will result with atleast some panic? I have to go to the back they have no signs posted and I CC there when I go in but have never open carried in there? Lets hope I dont cause to much panic. LOL!

Edited by speedytriple