Track bike project in full swing

RVTPilot

I would love to have it, but right now I am tightly budgeted to finish out the project. As with everything else, Brian I greatly appreciate the offer. But grape, its all yours to bid on!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, she is far enough along that a test ride around the neighborhood was in order. Still plenty of tweaking to do, but happy to report that she runs just fine. A big change back to inline 750 from my RC, but that is what track time is for!

DSC_0745.jpg

DSC_0789.jpg

You not going see much thru the dark windscreen .

yeah, that's getting changed. that came attached to the bodywork i picked up. i got them from a guy that raced last year. not sure how he did that through that screen. a clear double bubble is on the way.

looks good, who owns the red gixxer though in the last picture.
probably r1douchenugget
Oh, they're so cute together!

I told you no paparazzi pics of my bike you whore!

Guess the cat is out of the bag. Yes, that's my new to me pile of shit in the latest pics.

It's almost go time boys....just a few weeks away from the Nelson's opener on Friday.

:D

Did that exhaust bracket work out? I can't tell if that is it on the pic...

Also, let's get that cannister cut down!! That thing is way too long and actually, a hazzard if extending past the rear tire. Hard to tell in the pics. But, cutting it is easy and will not hurt anything performance-wise...

Looks good, mang!!

Now, how bout a top mount damper! :p Make ya a deal!!

Did that exhaust bracket work out? I can't tell if that is it on the pic...

Also, let's get that cannister cut down!! That thing is way too long and actually, a hazzard if extending past the rear tire. Hard to tell in the pics. But, cutting it is easy and will not hurt anything performance-wise...

Looks good, mang!!

Now, how bout a top mount damper! :p Make ya a deal!!

No, B, that hanger came from Gregg. i am gonna put yours on tomorrow. And i am cool to cut the can down. i was gonna orded a new Ti sleeve for it, but may cut enough off this can to remove a couple dents.

Hold onto the damper for a bit and I'll make that offer. :D

You must not have seen Jinu in a while. He said that the cats and dogs are leaner near his new home so he's down several pounds. That Asian booty is nice and firm now. Craig will tell ya about it soon enough I'm sure.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

lol...that's my poser rattle can paint job. after this year, i plan to have the whole thing shot one solid color and if we get to racing, I'll stick yellow plates on it. hell, if I don't get a whole lot faster this year they might make me put pink plates on it.