Buy my over priced katana!! - $3200 (columbus)

Strictly Street

always some delta-bravo shittin' up my for sale thread...:nono:

i'm rollin' in cash, bay-bee; puffing a big, fat spliff.

you wanna discuss it? Meet me at the Giant Eagle on West Broad.

• Upvote 1

I can't tell you how many bikes I see on craigslist daily that this could be applied to. Some people are morons. Then again people who actually know how to buy a used bike probably think I'm mildly moronic for what I've got my CBR listed on craigslist for :lol:

I can't tell you how many bikes I see on craigslist daily that this could be applied to. Some people are morons. Then again people who actually know how to buy a used bike probably think I'm mildly moronic for what I've got my CBR listed on craigslist for :lol:

I thought I was mildly moronic for listing mine for 3500 on here, I put it up for 3750 on CL and ended up with 3600 cash-in-hand last night. Tis' the season brah, people go apeshit when Uncle Sam hands them a couple grand of their money back all at once.

The fact that cycle co did maintance work on it should throw up a red flag. That's where I got my first bike, made it half way home before the engine went to shit and they made zero effort to help me fix the bike, refund the money, or give suggestions. Took it to another mechanic and he said the engine had been ran to hell and by the looks of the back tire it was from burn outs and being stunted.

The fact that cycle co did maintance work on it should throw up a red flag. That's where I got my first bike, made it half way home before the engine went to shit and they made zero effort to help me fix the bike, refund the money, or give suggestions. Took it to another mechanic and he said the engine had been ran to hell and by the looks of the back tire it was from burn outs and being stunted.

Did you learn a lesson?

Cant wait until I post my bike for sale this summer at moron-high prices and you all make fun of me :)

its what I've done with every one of my bikes on craigslist! Everything I have is for sale at the right price so if I'm not really looking to sell I'll list it crazy high and if someone wants to pay it then I'll let it go and find a replacement!

I cant believe you all missed it BUT he has a fanny pack on too. Fact! Look in the second picture right side, how can anyone miss that?

I think thats what KTM Brian was calling his fag bag! :)

I think thats what KTM Brian was calling his fag bag! :)

He's a little slow. In his very rainbowish world, they still call them fanny packs. If they used what every heterosexual male calls a fag bag, they'd all start crying and getting their 1980s running shorts in a bind...

:D

• Upvote 1