WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

...but I don't understand why everyone's shitting on Brandon for starting a business, encountering the kinds of struggles that virtually anyone in his position would, and then appealing to a known customer-base to help correct one of those problems by stimulating sales.

its not about him starting a business, its about him and I quote' I may have bitten off more than I chew' which is the case in most startup businesses. But crying because casper hasnt taken him as a sponsor, especially in public is not a good way to advertise your business or gain customers. He should looking at other ways of advertising and gaining a customer base instead e.g. other forums, business cards, fliers, word of mouth, bumper stickers, webpage, advertisement at other local places, newspaper etc...

Im not trying to diss the guy or anything, im just calling it as I see it. Its a harsh reality to see all your hardwork and visions crumble before your very eyes. Personally I think he should have done more research and established some sort of customer base and ways to advertise before he jumped into running his own business. I also think he sounds like he is giving up.to easy, cuz if running ur own business was simple everyone would be doing it.

Thats my 2cents. I wish the guy best of luck, I hope.he.can turn his shit around and start profiting and gaining custokers, but hey this is a tough market and he just needs to realize that. And he needs to realize other people are sponsoring this website and.they dont want their toes stepped on and seriously who.can blame them? I know he already said.he doesnt want to step on toes, but competition is competition, your gunna step on toes no matter what.

its not about him starting a business, its about him and I quote' I may have bitten off more than I chew' which is the case in most startup businesses. But crying because casper hasnt taken him as a sponsor, especially in public is not a good way to advertise your business or gain customers. He should looking at other ways of advertising and gaining a customer base instead e.g. other forums, business cards, fliers, word of mouth, bumper stickers, webpage, advertisement at other local places, newspaper etc...

Im not trying to diss the guy or anything, im just calling it as I see it. Its a harsh reality to see all your hardwork and visions crumble before your very eyes. Personally I think he should have done more research and established some sort of customer base and ways to advertise before he jumped into running his own business. I also think he sounds like he is giving up.to easy, cuz if running ur own business was simple everyone would be doing it.

Thats my 2cents. I wish the guy best of luck, I hope.he.can turn his shit around and start profiting and gaining custokers, but hey this is a tough market and he just needs to realize that. And he needs to realize other people are sponsoring this website and.they dont want their toes stepped on and seriously who.can blame them? I know he already said.he doesnt want to step on toes, but competition is competition, your gunna step on toes no matter what.

Noob: There is history behind this.

I know that things have changed, and the AFJ crew is getting along with the OR peeps pretty well now. I'm not a mind reader, but I'd bet that with some more time passing, Casper would change his mind, in fact I think he said "not now", which is far from no, or never.

Noob: There is history behind this.

I know that things have changed, and the AFJ crew is getting along with the OR peeps pretty well now. I'm not a mind reader, but I'd bet that with some more time passing, Casper would change his mind, in fact I think he said "not now", which is far from no, or never.

Yes, but why make a scene in public about this? He shouldnt be starting a thread called wtf casper... He could of just made a tread called 'looking for support' and posted something more along the lines of ' im trying to become a sponsor of this websits and im looking to get peoples opinins on this yadayadayada... Then he could of pmed other sponsors asking them to put their input in the thread and then after having alot of support from the members and other sponsors gone 'hey look casper myself and the people of OR and thr other sponsors of OR think it would be a good idea if you could let me sponsor your websitr. Check out this thread it has polls and lots of feedback yadayadayada....

You get my point. Im just sayin he went about this the wrong way. Hell I would prob even buy from him myself if he had some of the things I wanted that the other sponsors or my local bike shop dont carry*cough halos cough*

I would suggest to add a new thread with sale items from time to time to help sales untill caspers gives a green light.

^^^ females are always right, fantastic idea snot. Guys are too busy thinking with the wrong head to come up with stuff like this.:cheers:

I believe I'm familiar with most of the ORDN/AFJ "friction," but I honestly can't remember the last time anything like that happened. At least not here. Maybe on their site.

But i've gotta say, I have met the AFJ guys (Monger, Brandon, some guy with a beard and an SV650...) on a couple occasions, and however they come across online, they're plenty friendly to anyone on two wheels.

Ben made a decision, and Brandon publicized that decision. Appropriate? that's debatable. Surprising? ...it's a forum. People talk, call each other out, and generally debate the merits of various positions. I haven't re-read the whole thread, but I believe Ben and Brandon hashed things out before the end of page 3. Why things are suddenly controversial again now is beyond me.

I believe I'm familiar with most of the ORDN/AFJ "friction," but I honestly can't remember the last time anything like that happened. At least not here. Maybe on their site.

But i've gotta say, I have met the AFJ guys (Monger, Brandon, some guy with a beard and an SV650...) on a couple occasions, and however they come across online, they're plenty friendly to anyone on two wheels.

Ben made a decision, and Brandon publicized that decision. Appropriate? that's debatable. Surprising? ...it's a forum. People talk, call each other out, and generally debate the merits of various positions. I haven't re-read the whole thread, but I believe Ben and Brandon hashed things out before the end of page 3. Why things are suddenly controversial again now is beyond me.

If you read from the mid of page 9 till the 2nd post on page 10 that should clear things up for you.

Its all good. We will be on the map soon enough. By bit off more than I can chew was in reference to AMA racing and starting year 2 of business. Honestly was just looking to support a OHIO based site that I was a member on for years before I decided to make a lifestyle out of the sport we all love. The support from the members on here has been GREAT since this topic has came up so I can not complain about the people on the board that have known me and understand my stance. I just wanted to offer up my support and thats it and my bitching comes mainly from casper and my relationship past and present. Did not mean to take it out on the riders of the site.

Its all good. We will be on the map soon enough. By bit off more than I can chew was in reference to AMA racing and starting year 2 of business. Honestly was just looking to support a OHIO based site that I was a member on for years before I decided to make a lifestyle out of the sport we all love. The support from the members on here has been GREAT since this topic has came up so I can not complain about the people on the board that have known me and understand my stance. I just wanted to offer up my support and thats it and my bitching comes mainly from casper and my relationship past and present. Did not mean to take it out on the riders of the site.

pm sent.

Dont like the 1pm every 2 hour rule lol, thats my only dislike about this.entire site. If u get a chance to text me thatd be cool, if not ill reply in 2 hours or tomorrow lol.

I guess advertisement is advertisement good or bad, if nothing else people who didnt know bout u b4 know about u now lol.

Edited by Exarch

This is exactly why I don't trust you Brandon, and will never refer anyone to your shop. You are a two-faced liar. I will post all of the messages I sent to you. I have nothing to hide. I am exactly the same person online, to your face, and behind your back. You obviously cannot say the same. Please, do us all a favor and forget this place.

upeWf.png

http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/showthread.php?1663-ohioriders.net

And since this thread on your site will probably get deleted like the rest of your shit talking threads:

Page 1 - http://i.imgur.com/iIW7F.png

Page 2 - http://i.imgur.com/VMr6C.png

Page 3 - http://i.imgur.com/nlEvc.png

No matter how much you try to convince everyone you've changed, you're simply lying. Sad though. I was really giving you the benefit of the doubt and hoping we could work together in the near future. OR members were even starting to get behind you and suggest ideas. Instead, you trash talk this website, it's members, and me... again.

PS: Be sure to tell your buddy on there no, I've never been to your house.

lol. As always you are a lurker and only post what you want to see. NEVER do you comment or share your side with the masses.

What side is that? As I said, I have nothing to hide. I posted the entire thread, not just what I "want to see". Everyone can read for themselves and make their own decisions, although you make it pretty obvious...

fags..... I am truly done with these fucks. They don't even ride and talk about guns and small penis. Junkies FTW Also their "leader" is a fake as they come and acts all nice in person. I can't take it any more.

You posted this on your website, yesterday, at 11:46PM in a thread titled ohioriders.net. Correct?

lol. As always you are a lurker and only post what you want to see. NEVER do you comment or share your side with the masses.

Hahahahahahaha, wut?

That's all you have to say? Let me advertize on your site while talking shit about you behind your back. Yeah, good plan.

I am fully aware you and your members can read my site. We erase nothing. I know this site and this is why I did this in this forum. Also Yes I say what I feel on MY site like you do on your site.

Max you would be one of the people I refer to when I mention the people on here. I do not list names because you know who you are. For the most part 99% of the REAL riders I have met in person on here are great people and I know we are on the same page. If you live to ride and ride to live we will always be cool. If you are a keyboard cowboy we then we probably will bump heads.

Its a fri night and not much is going on so lets have some fun!

I am fully aware you and your members can read my site. We erase nothing. I know this site and this is why I did this in this forum. Also Yes I say what I feel on MY site like you do on your site.

Max you would be one of the people I refer to when I mention the people on here. I do not list names because you know who you are. For the most part 99% of the REAL riders I have met in person on here are great people and I know we are on the same page. If you live to ride and ride to live we will always be cool. If you are a keyboard cowboy we then we probably will bump heads.

You must have missed this, so I'll bold it for you. Your feelings about this place and it's members have been established numerous times over the years. Just leave.

This is exactly why I don't trust you Brandon, and will never refer anyone to your shop. You are a two-faced liar. I will post all of the messages I sent to you. I have nothing to hide. I am exactly the same person online, to your face, and behind your back. You obviously cannot say the same. Please, do us all a favor and forget this place.

upeWf.png

http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/showthread.php?1663-ohioriders.net

And since this thread on your site will probably get deleted like the rest of your shit talking threads:

Page 1 - http://i.imgur.com/iIW7F.png

Page 2 - http://i.imgur.com/VMr6C.png

Page 3 - http://i.imgur.com/nlEvc.png

No matter how much you try to convince everyone you've changed, you're simply lying. Sad though. I was really giving you the benefit of the doubt and hoping we could work together in the near future. OR members were even starting to get behind you and suggest ideas. Instead, you trash talk this website, it's members, and me... again.

PS: Be sure to tell you buddy on there no, I've never been to your house.

Bitches gonna bitch.