WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

Happy Easter Weekend Everybody!
Spoiler alert: this thread is gay don't waste your time reading it
I am sorry for lumping ALL of you in with Ben. I wish I could go ride,but the track is not open!

Man up and get on the street.

• Upvote 1

"So as I gather it like5 of them are all "Friends" They keep saying Friends?? I guess they are proud of having 5 friends? Now they keep saying get out. I think I'll stay lmao.

Yes I know this is drama,but I can't help myself! I can't wait to see them in person and watch them cross the street just to stay away from my all powerful evil."-from gixxe over on assfault junkies

Is this the type of powerful evil you have vvvvvv, your flunkies?

"I would vote Prez 4 Prez lol if I was aloud to vote! From what I can tell, I am everything OR is against, and am proud of it! I love EVERY part of the afj family! I just can't express this enough!! You Monger, and Mello have become some of the best friends i got, shit I have made more "real" friends from afj than anywhere else!! I can only thank you for all you have done for this sport! I got your back ANY day in ANY situation! Junkie love for life!!!!!"- from one of the flunkies on assvault junkies

First let me help you out You would vote Prez for president if your talking about in DC. Last time I voted there wasn't a "prez" option. If you were ALLOWED (not aloud) to vote. You guys sound like a rape each other in the ass prison gang. That probably explains why you are what we hate and your not allowed to vote. Maybe at one of your meetings you guys should open a text book and help this guy out.

Five of us are friends? :lol:

funny-gifs-polish-meals-are-strange.gif

LOL. I actually met this guy in person today (the poster, not the dude in the GIF... THAT would be really weird). You weren't kidding, you find some weird shit!

BTW how was the ride home?

It was awesome! Bruce rode it once we got it to my place but I enjoyed the ride the whole way and yeah those brakes are good for awhile stopped on a dime no problem, was just different having to go higher RPMs in lower gears to get to speed but I've been riding the crap outta my Zx9 lol

It was awesome! Bruce rode it once we got it to my place but I enjoyed the ride the whole way and yeah those brakes are good for awhile stopped on a dime no problem, was just different having to go higher RPMs in lower gears to get to speed but I've been riding the crap outta my Zx9 lol

Yeah you guys might need to give that thing an "Italian tune-up" because I haven't put a lot of miles on it in the last six months. I left the clutch with a lot of slop too, because I used to like it that way. Easy to change that, of course.

Hope it continues to be a solid bike and Bruce has fun with it.

Sorry for the threadjack, back to your regularly scheduled programming. ;)

I know GREAT people from both sites, so how about we do less of this...

c911b79b.jpg

More of this...

IMG_1254.jpg

That leads to more of these....

9c3773eb.jpg

Come on people! Winter is over!!! GO RIDE!!! I left my house at 1100 and didn't get back until 1800...

GO RIDE!!! You meet the nicest people on a motorcycle!!

-VanDy

Its 10 I'm done for the day, I posted this morning before a ride then after the ride was over and I was waiting for a friend I posted again then went riding again now I have nothing better to do with my night :lol: