Tire changers come to you

NinjaNick

http://motorcyclemobiletireservice.com/

I never tried them, but it's nice to know that you can set an appointment for them to come to your house and also get a $10 discount mentioning their ad on the site. With coupon my tires installed with a balance would total $90 and I don't have to leave my home.

Just wanted to share the wealth.

No problem man!

But yes i am fully set up for mobile.

I use a nomar tire machine and balancer

Pitbull stands

I have all the required tools for removal and installation of all bikes.

I trq all bolts to spec when tightening with a trq wrench, not by guessing lol

i also do a curtousy look over/inspection of wear parts such as brake pads, chain, sprockets, fork seals, neck bearings, etc.

I offer off and on the bike service so if you have the means to remove your own wheels, i can do them off the bike and save you some money.

No problem man!

But yes i am fully set up for mobile.

I use a nomar tire machine and balancer

Pitbull stands

I have all the required tools for removal and installation of all bikes.

I trq all bolts to spec when tightening with a trq wrench, not by guessing lol

i also do a curtousy look over/inspection of wear parts such as brake pads, chain, sprockets, fork seals, neck bearings, etc.

I offer off and on the bike service so if you have the means to remove your own wheels, i can do them off the bike and save you some money.

What's your price to mount a set of tires off the bike, comming to Troy? I haven't bought tires yet but need to do soon.

What hoblick prices are.... very reasonable ! It is what I pay a local stealer when I have mine done. Granted, I always take off my wheels and carry them in. Front & back demounted/mounted/balanced $20 / wheel $40 +tx out the door

For ohio riders

$35 per wheel on the bike

Do I have this right...you're going to take the wheel of the bike,mount the tire,put the wheel back on the bike for $35 plus a reasonable travel fee?

If this is right,I see a VERY busy summer ahead for you.:bow:

Do I have this right...you're going to take the wheel of the bike,mount the tire,put the wheel back on the bike for $35 plus a reasonable travel fee?

If this is right,I see a VERY busy summer ahead for you.:bow:

yup! that is Ohio Riders Pricing

Baggers and touring Harleys are more expensive, but thats because they require much more work.

• Upvote 1

Ouch. The prices for mount and balance are good but the travel fee kills me since we are 70 miles apart. But I understand you need to account for your gas since prices at the pump are crazy.

Sounds great, but the travel fee counts me out too. If I was close Hell yeah Id be down.

For the Dayton area, the least hassle off the bike tire mount for me has been Tires Unlimited on Wadsworth, off Needmore and I-75. I think the mount & balance fee if you bring in your own tires is $35 and if you buy the tires there, its $25. In the spring they are competitive with everybody on tire prices because they usually buy a crap load of the most popular blands and want to move them. Come summer they jack the prices to full retail. I usually drop my wheel off in the morning and pick up later the same day. Done a few while you waits too. I've been going there for somewhere around 10 years, no complaints. -- I heard something about chapter 13 filing this winter, so I dont know if they are still in business, I was there last fall.

Edited by mello dude