Ride 3/14/12

Hutch

I'm in. I have my motorcycle endorsement test at 1 though so I may have to be late or leave early. But I should be in either way depending on the plan.

You have my # still I'll be out most of the day, only bad thing about late afternoons is when the schools let out. Where is your test at?

I took the day off as well, and could meet in Newark. What time are you thinking about and how long of a ride?

What time you want to meet? And can ride as long as you want there is always places to bail and head back. Just let me no.

We can meet at the kfc on 79 right of 16 and there is a speedway right there as well.

My test is in Newark at 1. Which means I'd probably be there til 2. I tried to take it today but the driver exam Nazi wouldn't let me take it without having my actual temp endorsement with me and I had left it at home. I may skip it and come ride. I'll have to decide.

Was out riding today for a bit and it was perfect weather. Not too hot or too cold.

My test is in Newark at 1. Which means I'd probably be there til 2. I tried to take it today but the driver exam Nazi wouldn't let me take it without having my actual temp endorsement with me and I had left it at home. I may skip it and come ride. I'll have to decide.

Was out riding today for a bit and it was perfect weather. Not too hot or too cold.

Let me no, I can always come back to kfc to meet you I don't mind ripping up 79 a extra time

Let me no, I can always come back to kfc to meet you I don't mind ripping up 79 a extra time

If that's the case it would be great to be able to take my test. I called today and they can't get me in for like 2 and a half weeks if I don't take it tomorrow.

I'm down to meet at like 10 and ride for a few hours and then take my test and then ride some more afterward. Let me know what you think Hutch.

If that's the case it would be great to be able to take my test. I called today and they can't get me in for like 2 and a half weeks if I don't take it tomorrow.

I'm down to meet at like 10 and ride for a few hours and then take my test and then ride some more afterward. Let me know what you think Hutch.

I can meet you at 10 if you want we can ride some then head back to meet another rider at 11:30 then ride some more I need to be back home around 3-3:30