Ohio Riders Dyno Day - 4/5/08

DTM Brian

I know that he wasn't there to pick up anyone b/c he is married BUT a few of u single guys could take a few pointers from men that do dress fashionably, keep their fingernails clean/groomed, and sport a nice haircut. "Most" women like that. Plus, he wasn't on a bike. Had I not rode I would not have had those clothes on. That's my 2 cents anyway.

Not worth it, wome are fcuking crazy. And if they arent they are married.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Not worth it, wome are fcuking crazy. And if they arent they are married.

WOW!!! Someone's been hurt a few too many times!!!!!!!! Let it go dude. I have EVERY reason in the world to start man bashing BUT I won't b/c I know there are still some good guys out there. You simply have to be patient and not settle for less that what u know u deserve. Nuff said....:repent:

WOW!!! Someone's been hurt a few too many times!!!!!!!! Let it go dude. I have EVERY reason in the world to start man bashing BUT I won't b/c I know there are still some good guys out there. You simply have to be patient and not settle for less that what u know u deserve. Nuff said....:repent:

someone once said "finding a girl is like finding a parking place, all of the good ones are taken and the rest are all handicapt" I guess the ladies could apply this to men also.

Hmmm I am a good one and I am taken, and all of my single friends suck so maybe it is true....

someone once said "finding a girl is like finding a parking place, all of the good ones are taken and the rest are all handicapt" I guess the ladies could apply this to men also.

Hmmm I am a good one and I am taken, and all of my single friends suck so maybe it is true....

Ok so I see ur point. And from what I've seen you have a very sweet lady thus u there must be something good in ya. lol. j/k. Most of my "single" friends do have quite a few issues (men & women). That's probably why they are single BUT when I look in my professional world I see SOOOOOOOO many single women who have chosen their careers over having a relationship. They are emotionally healthy and NOT crazy. I was just a little bewildered by that guys generalized statement. I would also be interested in seeing how he would actually treat a woman (not girl) due to his obvious hatred for my gender. Maybe I should ask him the same question I did whodey when I met him.....:lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Soooooo, we gonna do this again this spring or what?

Brian? Brian?

Hellllloooooo...........

I'd say yes. We've done it every year. I'll call Brian this week and see if he's up for it. Hopefully he won't be sick this time. Poor guy was miserable last year.

• 5 weeks later...
Ill dyno my wifes 200 cc 4 stroke scooter for kicks. its got 17inch wheels. should be fun to watch. lol.

I'm glad I read this twice before posting..... it almost looked like you were gonna something her cooter.... with a 17 inch something... I was gonna say WOW!!