My new trailer(showin' off)

2talltim

If you flollowed some of my other threads you will know i was going to purchase a new trailer. Well i picked her up saturday, some of you have already seen it on FB. Now i have som ework to do, getting the wheel chocks mounted and get some bunks built for camping and a little wiring ect, ect, ect.I already got the floor stained and sealed, here are a few pics., its a 7x16 hurricane cargo

2012-03-14_19-11-41_665.jpg

2012-03-14_19-11-57_646.jpg

2012-03-14_19-12-46_474.jpg

2012-03-14_19-13-30_763.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

It'll be steamy hot in there to sleep.

2 roof vents, im going to put a screen on the side door, and when all else fails i have a gen( thanks to Dubguy85) and a protable a/c unit that i bought just for the trailer

Nice pickup! I'm partial to #2 because if I ever finally sell mine and pick up the one I want, it has e-track in that location already and it was my plan as well if I ever used it to sleep in :)

Lbts glws!! :D

I have slept in mine multiple times. I built a mount for a normal window a/c that goes in my side door and just use generator to plug in. Used at Bristol a few times in 90 degree weather and it worked great.

Nice! Building your own functional toy hauler will save an easy $10k - be sweet to rob a shitter/septic setup from an rv to mount in one corner, then just hang a sheet when you need to take a sheet:D

Lbts glws!! :D

I have slept in mine multiple times. I built a mount for a normal window a/c that goes in my side door and just use generator to plug in. Used at Bristol a few times in 90 degree weather and it worked great.

i picked up one of these at a flea market for $40

portableACwindow2.jpg

ill just use the roof vent for the exhaust hose

i think im just going to use my air mat. on the floor for the first couple trips to see which way would work out better before i invest time and money into the final product, im leaning towards the etrack idea and mount some up by the roof also to get it out of the way for travel

how secure are the sides to do the etrack?

ill have to research that before i commit

Trailer looks good!

Was there an option for screwless exterior?

i did see something about it but i wasnt sold on the idea for the long haul, it is just 3M tape they use for the screwless