Motorcycle picture game

ZachG91

It will be about 5 or so when Exarch and I should be going by there. I gave you my number in a pm. Just want to make sure you got it. I was having connection issues yesterday.

I got it. I can take a late lunch :) I am willing to go inside and have Chuck E come out and take a pic with our bikes.

What if we got a pic of him doing a wheelie on one of our bikes. Would we win the internet? Would be tough to explain to the insurance company should something happen... hahaha

Edited by abdecal

Got it!

462bf31a.jpg

The next picture is going to be along the lines of what jbot asked for but not as specific because I think thats why no one got it. This picture needs to be in front of ANY adult destination. It can be in front of a strip club, an adult movie store, adult toy store or anything along those lines. No the bar is not included because that would be too easy lol.

Edited by JStump
  • Upvote 3

Got it!

The next picture is going to be along the lines of what jbot asked for but not as specific because I think thats why no one got it. This picture needs to be in front of ANY adult destination. It can be in front of a strip club, an adult movie store, adult toy store or anything along those lines. No the bar is not included because that would be too easy lol.

We did that one a few pics ago! lol :p

If I knew how to put pics from my phone on here I could have the dicks one I'm a tard

idk what kind of phone you got but on mine, i downloaded the photobucket app, upload it to there, then transfer it here its pretty easy

TheBrown57- Subway, golf course, state park sign

Casper- Veterans memorial

20thGix- Painted barn, covered bridge

abdecal- Strip club, next to police car, Cold Stone Creamery

jbot- Sports stadium

jstumpalump150- Chuck E Cheese's

ZachG91- Adult store

Quikaccord- Dick's sporting goods

2talltim- Fire truck

Edited by ZachG91
UPDATE

TheBrown57- Subway, golf course, state park sign

Casper- Veterans memorial

20thGix- Painted barn, covered bridge

abdecal- Strip club, next to police car, Cold Stone Creamery

jbot- Sports stadium

jstumpalump150- Chuck E Cheese's

ZachG91- Adult store

Quikaccord- Dick's sporting goods

Add this to the first post so we can all keep track that way... Then as challenges are added write pending after them or something.