Motorcycle picture game

ZachG91

This car is the Swinger version LOL

399d9cca.jpg

Next one you have to take a pic with a car worth at least $80k.

Too bad I cant get my bike out till Fri, ide be all over this one. Almost every car(except employee cars) in my work parking lot is just redicikously expencive.

Btw do SUV/truck count? Cuz if so someone just needs to take a pic next to a semi :lol:

Hoblick and I are working something out. It looks bad doesn't it,lol

Bikelitezs has a nice no cut kit.

80k car is in my lot a work! Can't ride till my signals are fixed :(

Edited by snot

I like the next one, there are 2 Audi R8's, 3 Porsche 911's and a couple AMG Mercs that I see parked in the garage at work. Plus there is a Merc dealer I know of that has an AMG C63 Black Edition and a bunch of Fisker Karmas on the lot with a Porsche dealer right next door with a GT3RS.

Does it have to be worth 80K now or originally? Because I can get a pic with a VW Phaton which WAS $100k 5 years ago but is now only worth like 20 lol

Edited by JStump

Crocker Park in Westlake. That whole area is littered with expensive cars. I was actually on my way to the Fisker dealer to get the pic but stopped at Crocker first since Lotus and Porsche park cars there for advertising and I found this.

I was planning on heading over to the Rave theater area seen a few Lamborghini and Ferrari parked there/cruising around.

I got the Brewery if no one gets it by 5 seeing as I pass one everyday to and from work :lol: