Feeler: Hatfields & McCoys trip

2talltim

Who's interested in a trip down sometime this year? I'm game for any date, any duration, any accomodations. I have a weeks vacation that i have no plans for this year, and a trip down to the trails is tempting. I'd like to go down for at least 4 or 5 days and camp, really kind of open to the date as long as i can get vacation approved. We can camp out of my trailer and i can haul at least 3 quads(maybe 4 if we turn them sideways).we can split camp and fuel cost.

Here is some starter info... http://www.trailsheaven.com/

I want to go back but I dont camp, I stay in Mann WV at the Lodge or one of the rental houses and ride Bear Wallow and Rock House trails

Like I said above I'm also open to any accommodations

Late summer early fall works for me, need to see when "dirt day" or whatever big event they have every year is going on (sorry forget what its called at the moment), I hear that when that is there you cannot get within 2 hours of the town becasue it is so busy.

Trailfest, its the first week of october i think

Yup, thats what i was talking about. Although that would be a blast to go too, i do not believe we would get in. I was told by a buddy that everything sells out for the next year about two weeks after it ends.

Yup, thats what i was talking about. Although that would be a blast to go too, i do not believe we would get in. I was told by a buddy that everything sells out for the next year about two weeks after it ends.

It proboblly would be fun but i wanna go check out the trails and ride, so i want to aovid the crouds. This idea is still hugely up in the air but i want to see what options and prices will be.if i decide to put this together it wouldnt be for another month or two

Works for me, let me know when you have further plans.

My wife might be starting a new job soon and ill have to see how money goes. And make sure i dont need that week of vaycay for anything else, i'd say we might be able to talk about it by the wayne trip and see what thoghts are at that time