2012 FAILED Bike night.Buffalo Wings N Rings. E. Broad st.

jagr

In addition to that, the combination of poor lighting and no security makes the parking lot a unsafe environment. The most notable one was when a woman was attacked and raped (During business hours) in the parking lot, and had to make her way to the Urgent Care Center before she got any help. (That is first hand knowledge from my wife's mother who works at the Urgent Care.)
When did this happen? I haven't been able to find a police report for it.

Also if you ever decide to come join the party I'll walk you to your vehicle after so you don't get B-hole or mouth raped.

We tend to look out for each other but thanks for sharing.

I gotta back Jags up on this one. You honestly shouldn't toss out accusations like that without objective documentation.

• Upvote 1

Last night was a step backwards. We are going to meet with them and lay out what we expect or we will find another venue.

Ain't that the truf. Even after pre-gaming at the bar, once I got back to the patio everything seemed to just stop.

I have been going to that wings and rings since before the first OR bike night there and have continued to be there since then. We have a group that goes through the winter. The only time We didn't go was when they were shut down by the health department. It's under new management again, and the health issues seem to have been resolved. I have never heard of anything happening there. I have direct links to Columbus Police, and still haven't heard anything. Not saying it didn't happen, I just haven't heard anything about it. Which begs the question.... Did she report it? Did she go into the restaurant and attempt to get assistance? Did she head straight for urgent care since it was right there?

The service was shitty last week and I am sure there will be a discussion with management. As previously mentioned, the manager we have been dealing with was on vacation last week. I am sure things will be better next week.

Well, I verified the story and need to correct it slightly. I managed to forget the date already. Stupid memory.

Chick was drugged in Wings and Rings bar.

Raped and beaten to near death in parking lot.

Went to Urgent Care where she was taken to Mount Carmel.

So Wings and Rings can't really take the blame for that. My bad. Although I still hate them for their "service".

Well, I verified the story and need to correct it slightly. I managed to forget the date already. Stupid memory.

Chick was drugged in Wings and Rings bar.

Raped and beaten to near death in parking lot.

Went to Urgent Care where she was taken to Mount Carmel.

So Wings and Rings can't really take the blame for that. My bad. Although I still hate them for their "service".

How did you verify? Where's the police report?

That Fiddy is badass.

Be there tomorrow as well

Tbutera. You coming? If not I'll make a trip to see you.

wont be making it....and actually, about that, the box actually broke while rolling around in my trunk...idk if something else back there hit it or what, but it broke it so i pitched it...been meaning to tell you lol

Hmmm. Yota shall make appearance this evening. So where is this place? Never been...

You're a funny lil Garden Gnome. :lol:

and you are a secksi beast! Ill be meeting you in the darkest part of the back lot! ! !:ky:

Which lot?

The mouth rape lot?

Or the Bhole Rape lot?

Lete know Brah!