2012 FAILED Bike night.Buffalo Wings N Rings. E. Broad st.

jagr

Well other than the fact that our waitress sucked and she dropped my card in the ice machine the food was good. Nice meeting some new people.

and left it there for another waitress to find :nono:

I loved how confused she was when you handed it to her a second time.

I think that chic was terminated.

The GM was not pleased at all. More about the GM, Tony.

He just moved to central Ohio from California. He is a Chef and rocks a Yami R1. Nice!!!

MaxPower and I talked his ear off for an hour or so. He's getting the OK from the owner on Friday.

Food was great. Bill was reasonable. Service issues will be resolved.

• Upvote 1

and left it there for another waitress to find :nono:

I loved how confused she was when you handed it to her a second time.

I will be watching my account like a hawk after that shit. I was tempted to just leave but I have never walked out on a bill and I didn't want to screw you guys in the slight chance she figure out what the fuck happened.

I will be watching my account like a hawk after that shit. I was tempted to just leave but I have never walked out on a bill and I didn't want to screw you guys in the slight chance she figure out what the fuck happened.

You shoulda. I woulda.

That bitch was dumb, but like Jagr said, we won't be seeing much of her there anymore.

This place was and will be a fine spot for bike night. If we can get a well known local band to play, it will be even better. :D

I would like to see all local active (and some inactive) members at our Columbus OR bikenights. These will be our major central social event and a great place to get to know other members.

We promised the management a good turn out. Let's not dissapoint. More to come as details are hashed out.