Got VFRed in the end

NinjaDoc

Thx guys,

@bad, is there somewhere they do the gutting? I am mechanically handicapped when it comes to these things, tool with no tools :D

Urs gutted? Will have to hear it out, on YouTube they sound nice

Congrats on your purchase! Looks like there's something in the water this week... Just came home with mine Monday night! It has a Two Bros Racing exhaust and its plenty loud (so says wifey) :-)

Thx guys,

@bad, is there somewhere they do the gutting? I am mechanically handicapped when it comes to these things, tool with no tools :D

Urs gutted? Will have to hear it out, on YouTube they sound nice

mine has a Tow Brothers Carbon Fiber setup. I prefer it to the gutted but if you're trying to save money then go gutted. I'm sure there is a write up somewhere

thx again,

hail, i am kind of liking this soft v4 rumble. and being silent helps us to talk while in ride. but scared of absent minded drivers, the monster had a big freaking growl and even sleeping people too notice of it, felt very safe. This bike can be in the blind side and always on the deaf side at the same time :D

Nice!

So this is what you were talking about being the new bike, not sure how I missed this, but a late congratulations anyway...

I think you will enjoy the VFR much more than the ZX6, not that the ZX6 is bad, just that the VFR should complement your style of riding much better than the ZX6...

Huh... the blinded "Honda Cult" strikes again...:sheepkoolaid:...:nono:

Although I did drag race a 929RR for several seasons, with great results, and no issues, so I guess Honda is ok...

Of course on the other hand though, you should have looked at the Kawasaki Ninja 1000 or a Z1000 (not a ZX10), or a Triumph Sprint GT, as a replacement for the ZX6, but that is just my opinion, and I think you know why... hmmm... N1K and S3 in my garage, get it...

Understandable, you were corrupted in your decision is all...:D

Looking forward to seeing the VFR tomorrow, again congrats!