Free Decals For Your Cage

abdecal

i just tried to order a couple OR decals and Watch for bikes decals. I also added some custom decals with different font options. However by ordering multiple decals, shipping is showing $48 for a $17 dollar order. Do you do combined shipping?

Edited by Sen10nalz

i just tried to order a couple OR decals and Watch for bikes decals. I also added some custom decals with different font options. However by ordering multiple decals, shipping is showing $48 for a $17 dollar order. Do you do combined shipping?

AHH shit we found what the hussle is here.

Whooaaa... You must be ordering a lot of decals. Yes I can combine the shipping. $48 is the cost of envelopes, stamps, and labels for about 24 orders. lol Gimme a sec on this one, I'll PM you a coupon code for free shipping.

Edited by abdecal

I just realized you would have had to order 96 OhioRiders decals to hit $48 in shipping. That's a little much for one person :wtf:

i just ordered a handful.

I'm the idiot that requested cool drawing on envelope.

I requested a drawing on my envelope too, told him whatever was cool. If.it shows up.with no.drawing there.is gunna be hell.to pay :) speaking of this.... can I get an eta on arival abdecal? I put my order in about 5 days ago. Im not in any rush btw, just wondering.

I just realized you would have had to order 96 OhioRiders decals to hit $48 in shipping. That's a little much for one person :wtf:

lol no. i ordered 2 of each which amounted to $2.00 shipping. I ordered 9 of those website decals which were $1.99, but shipping was fixed at 4+ dollars each.

lol no. i ordered 2 of each which amounted to $2.00 shipping. I ordered 9 of those website decals which were $1.99, but shipping was fixed at 4+ dollars each.

I see what you mean. The Custom URL decals are different than the OhioRiders decals. Those custom URL decals shouldn't be $4 shipping. I'll fix that.

The whole time I was thinking... what is he going to use all those OhioRiders decals for? lol

I requested a drawing on my envelope too, told him whatever was cool. If.it shows up.with no.drawing there.is gunna be hell.to pay :) speaking of this.... can I get an eta on arival abdecal? I put my order in about 5 days ago. Im not in any rush btw, just wondering.

Sorry bout that. I don't make decals on Sat or Sun or I'd never leave the house,lol. Something came up with family yesterday so I just made them tonight. Sending tomorrow morning.

Just finished Hoblick's order and I started that at 7pm :lol:

Sorry bout that. I don't make decals on Sat or Sun or I'd never leave the house,lol. Something came up with family yesterday so I just made them tonight. Sending tomorrow morning.

sounds good, cant wait to put em on, I should of orderd a watchout for my wifes car.but.didnt think.about it till now. Oh well, ill order it later, im feeling too lazy right now :)

Just finished Hoblick's order and I started that at 7pm :lol:

must of orderd a shit ton of decals o.O that or ur just a slacker :rolleyes:

.bold... Gay lol message too short hah.

Still haven't got mine. It's been a lil while are you sure you sent them?

Are you the guy from Arizona? That was sent a while ago. I remember putting the label on and was confused why someone ordered OR decals that lives in Arizona :lol:

Yours will take longer to ship than these other guys. Email me order number and address to abdecal13@gmail.com and I can make sure the shipping address I have is correct.

Are you the guy from Arizona? That was sent a while ago. I remember putting the label on and was confused why someone ordered OR decals that lives in Arizona :lol:

Yours will take longer to ship than these other guys. Email me order number and address to abdecal13@gmail.com and I can make sure the shipping address I have is correct.

Yes sir that's me.

• 2 weeks later...
hmm, says my stickers were shipped yesterday (so i am assuming they were shipped monday) any idea when I should expect them?

Only takes a couple days usually when shipped within Ohio. Took a bit longer to get these out this time, ran out of my stock pile at Dyno Day and had to make more.