Surprise, fiancé is leaving, cleaning the F'in house sale!!!

Beegreenstrings

Dude how much for the cr250 pm me

Sorry to hear went thought the same shit in NY it can only get better for you in the long run.

not all girl but some girl are like monkeys need to swing from one branch to another.

Edited by wht_scorpion

Im being 100 percent serious, this is why she took advantage of you and is still taking advantage of you. Dont let her continue to play you as a fool. Send her a message and be like that stuff needs out now. After a nice warning either put it all out in the rain or burn it

Yeah, what this guy said.^^^^^^^ I think all you have to do is post an ad in the paper or something like that, giving warning that if the stuff is not removed by a certain date, they give up ownership of it. I'll need you smart people to clarify that. Me not so bright......

Yeah, what this guy said.^^^^^^^ I think all you have to do is post an ad in the paper or something like that, giving warning that if the stuff is not removed by a certain date, they give up ownership of it. I'll need you smart people to clarify that. Me not so bright......

I think you have to give 30 days notice before you claim all her stuff, after that it's fair game. It's like evicting someone, can't just kick them out, gotta give 30 days.

Can't comment on the sex, but she had a face like a hippo's ass if that answers your question.
Can't comment on that. But she definitely had a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle.

Just want to be clear, the description fits, but it was not me. I been accused of being too independent and take care of all my own shit. I swear you men are never happy. Gold digger, or too independent is there no middle ground?

On the serious side, sorry you got fucked over like that Beegreenstrings, but it is better now than if you did marry the #$%

Before you can do anything with her stuff you need to file for an eviction. Pretty simple to do just go down to the courthouse and file. You should have a court date within ten days or so. Tell the judge she is a piece of crap and you want her out of your house. The court will give her ten days to get her shit out and if she doesn't then you call the sheriff and they come and put her stuff to the curb. But, you have to go through the courts if not she will have the right to sue. An ad in the paper won't cover your ass because that is not a formal eviction. Good luck!

This might be the saddest and at the same time funniest thread I have ever read. Condolences to the OP, and these guys are right true friends are there when you need them and bitches be crazy.

Just want to be clear, the description fits, but it was not me. I been accused of being too independent and take care of all my own shit. I swear you men are never happy. Gold digger, or too independent is there no middle ground?

How about equal partners? That's what would make me happy.

I have tried, hard, to remain friends with her.

I still care about her, maybe not for her right now (seriously)

But all is true, she wanted this but now wants to drag her feet.

I'm still trying to remain civil about it. A) her stuff is still upstairs B) we worked a deal on the F150 (I have not paid her yet and she has not produced the title) C) her wrangler is still in my barn. AND D) the ol'mighty D) - she still has yet to return the engagement ring! I can't do shit til that gem is back!!!

Best way I've ever seen this situation handled was a guy changed the locks on the house, and informed her (it cut out any posability of her getting a copy of the key made before returning it to him). When she came home, he reminded her she didn't live there anymore because he's only looking for people who stick by their word, and wanted her old key returned and to establish a date that would be best for her to rent a uhaul and remove all of her items from his house, because he didn't want to have to go through the court system, and wanted to remain civil.

I have to admit the whole situation went over really smoothly because dates and terms were set and agreed upon. He wrote everything down and they both signed 'the agreement' and so they were both accountable to the other on dates and times.

I think your biggest thing here is to kind of do a similiar thing. You're the guy who owns the house and should be in charge, just set terms/dates and expectations on those terms/dates. No reason you guys can't get out of this and still be friends in a few months, don't expect to go out for beers next Friday though, and make it very clear that once she is out there are no second chances, because you know second chances turn into third, and fourth, and fifth, and so-on, which is not conducive to a effective relationship so you don't want to even go down that road. You'll find someone else because you're going to be fine.

• Upvote 1

I'm still trying to remain civil about it. A) her stuff is still upstairs B) we worked a deal on the F150 (I have not paid her yet and she has not produced the title) C) her wrangler is still in my barn. AND D) the ol'mighty D) - she still has yet to return the engagement ring! I can't do shit til that gem is back!!!

That sucks man. Here's what I would do...

Take all her sh*t, stuff it into her Jeep. Park it outside and tell her where you put the key (outside somewhere)

I would consider the engagement ring gone. If you get it back you're lucky. Anything I gifted to my ex I considered it to be gone and cut my losses. Anything that was debatable on who owned it, I let her have it. (She took my ShopVac :cry:)

The longer you hang on to her stuff the more she is going to come around. The more she comes around, the more headaches you get. The most important thing you can have right now is your mental health. Keep your head straight and the financial problems will be much easier to handle down the road.

I'll leave you with a quote that I see every day on my living room wall...

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;

An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."

And...

"When you find yourself going through Hell, keep going."

Best way I've ever seen this situation handled was a guy changed the locks on the house, and informed her (it cut out any posability of her getting a copy of the key made before returning it to him). When she came home, he reminded her she didn't live there anymore

If she still lives there at the time you change the locks then you cannot kick her out like that. If you do then expect a judge to make you pay her hotel until she finds another place (if she goes that far).

If she has already moved out voluntarily and is living at another place and she is NOT on the deed/lease/title of the place you are staying then change the locks NOW.

Also, if you have an alarm system then change the code. Even better, if your alarm system has a "duress" code then set the duress code to the old disarm code. If she gains access illegally and cannot shut off the alarm then she will run away. If she can "disarm" the alarm then she'll still be there when the police show up.

Also, if you have an alarm system then change the code. Even better, if your alarm system has a "duress" code then set the duress code to the old disarm code. If she gains access illegally and cannot shut off the alarm then she will run away. If she can "disarm" the alarm then she'll still be there when the police show up.

I have never heard of this, that is some sneaky shit right there!

And legally, she doesnt have to give the ring back. It was a gift and is now hers. I was lucky and my ex game me the ring back.

I have never heard of this, that is some sneaky shit right there!

And legally, she doesnt have to give the ring back. It was a gift and is now hers. I was lucky and my ex game me the ring back.

An engagement ring is "Given in anticipation of marriage". It is a conditional gift and the condition is that she go through with the marriage. If SHE breaks if off then the ring is recoverable. If HE breaks it off then it becomes more murky.

All other gifts are likely going to be considered irrecoverable as they are simply gifts. However the engagement ring under my understanding of Ohio law, is always considered to have been given in anticipation of marriage.

:lol: excellent idea. Its gonna piss off the cops, but it will surely be funny when they bust in with guns drawn.

An engagement ring is "Given in anticipation of marriage". It is a conditional gift and the condition is that she go through with the marriage. If SHE breaks if off then the ring is recoverable. If HE breaks it off then it becomes more murky.

All other gifts are likely going to be considered irrecoverable as they are simply gifts. However the engagement ring under my understanding of Ohio law, is always considered to have been given in anticipation of marriage.

I was kind of wondering that myself since it was given on the condition they got married.

You should pay one of her friends to get it back for you :p

Jesus Scruit.. how are you NOT a lawyer?!

Funny story. While I was studying for my IT degree I did pre-law with an idea to possible change majors and got to law school. I used to sit in the public gallery at the courts and watch trials. One time I sat in the public gallery at Leeds Crown Court and watched Barristers (trial lawyers for Felony cases) at work.

I watched as a 70 year-old man was being indicted for raping his 13yr old great-granddaughter. The Barristers were arguing over bail. The Crown requested no bail be offered as the defendant was a foreigner and a flight risk and lived with the victim. The defendant's barrister argued that although the girl was 13, she "looked old" and "was wearing tight shorts" and "liked it".

After throwing up a little in my mouth I realized that if I became a barrister then *I'd* be the one standing there minimizing the crimes that my clients admitted to me.

As it happens, the judge asked the defendant where he will stay if released on bail. He said; "I will go home to Pakistan". That gavel sounded like a gunshot; "No, Sir, you shall not! Remanded into custody! Sieze his passport!"

In the next courtroom I listened to a case involving a road rage dispute that let to an accident and then an assault. I don't recall the specifics but I do remember rolling my eyes at the defense Barrister repeating a fanciful yarn dripping will bullshit and lies. "Your Honor, my client did not slam on his brakes to cause a crash, he was unaware of the car behind him as he decided to takes the function of his brakes as required and prudent for safe motoring."

Walked out of the crown court shaking my head and chose to stay an IT major.

Treat this as an emotionless business transaction.