Surprise, fiancé is leaving, cleaning the F'in house sale!!!

Beegreenstrings

OK most of you have read, she dropped that F bomb on me after my tailbone surgery. So, I have decided to cancel my contracts.

I do not think there is anyone on here shooting comp but some of this can be used for hunting as well...

2005 safari colored (copper) Hoyt Ultra-Elite, 3000 limbs #4 cams, maxes out at 63lbs and 29.5" of draw. Has brand new custom built strings made from brownells ultra-cam. 350.00

2003 Hoyt Supertec converted from spirals to cam 1/2

This was my hunting bow. Super fast, smooth and reliable. Has a newer set of strings, put on in September last year. Will come with a Hoyt drop-a-way rest cut specific for this bow. 300.00

Trophy taker spring steel rest with .008 narrow blade 40.00

Trophy taker spring steel rest with .008 wide blade 40.00

Sureloc challenger competition site. New black knob kit and decals. 4" head bar with a 9" extension bar (hard to get). Comes complete with case, offset bracket and 3rd axis leveling and attachment block. Has a classis archery large scope housing complete with x2 & x6 lense from Zeiss. Comes with sunshade built into the scope and has the added fiber guard. Has a .19 up pin installed. Comes with a additional .10 fiber pin, with extra fibers for both. 300.00

1 Dozen victory archery VAP's. Brand new. 140.00

10 victory x-ringer hv's with glue in points 75.00

1 dozen victory vforce v3 hv's with 80grn glue in points and wraps with 2.5 parabolic vanes. Beautiful set of arrows!!! 100.00

Brand new Fox riding gear, pants are a 36, jersey is a xl, 60.00

Misc AXO jerseys and zippered off road pants 20-50. Offers when I post the pics are fine.

Misc windshield for a 1983 nighthawk 10.00

Misc sissy bar backrest for a nighthawk 20.00

Calloway hawk eye driver, pro series, 8.5 loft, standard carbon Calloway shaft. 40.00

Lee enfield British 303 no 4 mk 1. 150.00 Obo

Misc 400ex parts... Free for pick-up

I will have my 1994 CR250R available soon as well

I also have been thinking of selling my 1999 Honda Superhawk, complete with the original lower fairing and lower aftermarket fairing (sharkskin),Sargent seat and stock seat, with an additional seat cowl. Black in color. Will have a brand new back tire in a week. I want to start at 4k on this.

I will add to this as I come up with items these are the major ones that I want out of the house. Pics will follow as well. Kind of difficult to do on a iPhone

Edited by Beegreenstrings

I sure fucking hope it isn't because all of her student loans are in his name.

It's been said before' date=' and I'll say it again... Every woman on this planet is literally sitting on a million dollars.[/quote']

unmarried women..my wife didnt get shit for school monies help

I was dating a girl from senior year in HS to our second year in college. She never struck me as the gold digger type until the first year of college ended and she was stressing out about paying for school. She went to a private christian school with tuition of around $28,000/year with almost no scholarships, I went to a public University on mostly scholarship. After the first year of college she started to really want to get married for some reason, I thought it was because her new christian friends were pressuring her to do so because we were "sinning" doing stuff outside of marriage, so we got engaged with plans to get married after college 3 years later.

Turns out, she changed her major from something that pays pretty well and would be able to pay off her school on her own eventually to youth ministry which pays almost nothing, like literally it pays nothing and you rely on the church and what ever they feel like paying you. She knew I was going to come out of school with maybe $20,000 in debt and would be making good money in IT eventually which is why she was pressuring me to get married because she knew she was going to have $110,000+ in loans and no way to pay them back. We broke up a month later and she got married to some other guy she met at school 9 months after that. I hope he knows what he got himself into! Nothing like finishing school with a quarter million dollars of debt. I do not blame her, I blame the school because I truly believe they brainwashed her and everyone that goes there to pay absorbent amounts of money the convince them to pursue "gods work" which doesn't pay shit.

Edited by JStump

...convince them to pursue "gods work" which doesn't pay shit.

"Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

• Upvote 1

"Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

"But in the mean time, cough up $100,000+ and live like a peasant from the 1400's for the foreseeable future, its what god wants you to do."

why do you have to sell everything and give up your archery contracts just because she moved out? i thought thats what happens when they DONT move out lol

Because I don't care to shoot comp anymore. For 7 years my life that is all I have done. I have traveled 2 circuits shooting 2 majors a month and sometimes 2 locals in one day. I enjoy my bows but want more out of life. I have been burned out for a while now. Time to ride the bike meet some of you guys and maybe go to the beach.

• Upvote 2

Can I get some info on the cr250r. Looking for a cheap dirt bike. This could be just the ticket.

It would be cheap. Motor has been completely rebuilt. Or I should say the lower has been, the upper has not been done yet. I was thinking that could be a selling point if someone wanted to see the cylinder wall and head.

I will make you a deal in light of my recent surgery. :)

I posted bout the driver, but havent heard anything back yet.

You are first, Dayton to blue rock, by I70 is about 2 hours by the neighbor boy on his Supermoto on I40 it was 3 hours :lol:

If exarch changes his mind, a decal is next in line.

Edited by Beegreenstrings