COLUMBUS**LOOKOUT FOR 2005 RED CBR600rr**

CBR600rr

I have a friend that delivers pizza around there 10 hours a day. I'll let him know to keep an eye out for it while he drives through all the neighborhoods

Edit: texted him and let him know. he told the other guys that deliver to keep an eye out as well.

Thanks, I really do appreciate it.

About to go on a lookout with some friends. ..just kinda feel hopeless sitting around.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol wth is he gonna do? Admit to chopping it? :rolleyes:

Nope, but I did.ask about the fairings.:) obviously if his fairings are the same it COULD be the same bike. If the fairings arnt the same.than prob not.(if he still has em that is) you dont knowingly have to admit to stealing the bike to admit to it :) so ya I figured if the fairings matched I would ask about some other parts. If it seems like it could be the same bike than let the cops.deal with it from there.

Nope, but I did.ask about the fairings.:) obviously if his fairings are the same it COULD be the same bike. If the fairings arnt the same.than prob not.(if he still has em that is) you dont knowingly have to admit to stealing the bike to admit to it :) so ya I figured if the fairings matched I would ask about some other parts. If it seems like it could be the same bike than let the cops.deal with it from there.

Lol I was thinking you were like "hey dude. Did ya jack this dudes bike? Just curious."But haha

Lol I was thinking you were like "hey dude. Did ya jack this dudes bike? Just curious."But haha

hold up, wait a minute..... Let me get this straight... Are you trying to tell me that he would lie to me? I trust everything everyone sais :rolleyes::lol:

Someone ask them what color it is?

I sent him a text. Told him i was looking to buy some wheels and plasctics to rebuild my bike. Asked for pics or description of the parts. We will see if he gets back to me.

See if he has the engine still, I think that should have the serial number on it which is the last 8 digits of the vin. I could be wrong on this but I think that's how it works.

Actually I think I am wrong, but if you get the engine number you can call Honda and they should be able to link it with a vin.

If i get a respone from him i will ask about it. If the fairings and wheels look the same maybe we can get someone in the Findlay area to stop by and check it out.

Also what kind of exhaust was on it?

I text him and inquired about color because i need upper fairing, front turn signals & windshield. We'll see.

Me:

Hey what color are the plastics on ur CBR? I need the upper fairing, front turn signals, and windshield.

Him:

Red and black.

Me:

How much do you want for the upper fairing, signals, and windshield? Is everything stock?

Him:

Yea but idk how good shape it's in.

This guys about to piss me off!! Answer the dam questions I ask you!!

But if this does end up being your bike, is it worth the hassle of getting it back in 100 pieces with the possibility of having parts missing/broken from a quick disassemble? Has your insurance given you a quote yet on how much it was worth? I mean I would love for this guy to get caught but what happens when he does? Do you just get a box of the parts that are found or what?