I'm a commercial pilot!!!

gen3flygirl

Congrats! Nice reward for all the time, effort and cash.

Yeah, except newbie commercial pilots often make in the mid 20k range. I definitely commend...there's a lot of passion to endure the shitty schedule/abusive hours to do what you love. Congrats.

Wait - you're still gonna drive me and Jr. to the basketball games, aren't you?

I don't wanna have to rely on Jst2Slow - you were telling us how he crashed that bus the other week - not sure I can trust him to drive me and the offspring to The Schott...

:D

Uh, details please... :D

Uh, details please... :D

Was kidding - Gen said there was a crash a couple of weeks ago, and I was trying to poke fun at Adrian. (who wasn't the driver).

Not much fun if he doesn't see it and respond...:(

I have a good friend who was in school for aeronautical science but quit to become a pilot and he moved here, well, some girl bashed his dreams in, but i hope to talk with you Gen3 about getting him hooked up to start whatever he has to do, i cant take his gloom anymore.

That's quite an accomplishment, nice job. A friend of mine was working towards his commercial license and then 9/11 happened and derailed it. He never picked it back up. He was trying to get into private charters, etc. as they pay pretty well.

Congratulations!

I took my check ride in the winter of '73 and my examiner F'ed with me the entire ride. Hope it was easier for you.

This is my 3rd check ride with the examiner. "okay I'm your mentally unstable brother in law, do what you need to in order to keep the flight safe" ( yanks back on the controls hard). I did feel a little good being able to smack her :lol:

Great job! I remember my commercial to be the most idiotic checkride of them all. What the hell do chandelles and lazy eights have to do with flying screaming, puking whining farting drunken peeps all over creation?

Ahhh well, great job and keep at it! Huge pilot shortage coming, so I hear.

Congratulations! Whats your next step?

"welcome to Starbucks what can I get you?" :lol:

I am working on my instructor rating now. I needed either it or my multi engine to graduate but there has been some issues with out multi plane.

Great job! I remember my commercial to be the most idiotic checkride of them all. What the hell do chandelles and lazy eights have to do with flying screaming, puking whining farting drunken peeps all over creation?

Ahhh well, great job and keep at it! Huge pilot shortage coming, so I hear.

Thats what I am hoping for. It is going to be a pain if I don't get a job before the ATP requirements kick in.