Troopers clock motorcycle doing 166 MPH

Scruit

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/troopers-clock-motorcycle-doing-166-mph?hpt=ju_bn4

RAVENA, N.Y. (WIVB) - Troopers had to wait until a motorcycle clocked going at 166 MPH down the NYS Thruway slowed down in traffic before arresting the driver.

RAVENA, N.Y. (WIVB) - Troopers had to wait until a motorcycle clocked going at 166 MPH down the NYS Thruway slowed down in traffic before arresting the driver.

50 miles in 20 minutes? :eek: That's an *average* of 150mph!

Great idea to tell em the bike will do 190. Lol

and ignorant, considering that whole "gentleman's agreement" between the big 3 and the US government. I'm gonna go ahead and judge this book by its cover and assume that kid's an idiot and can't disable the governor.

Yeah I have a buddy that is dumb like that he passed a PA state cop sitting at ice cream stand at about 140 the cop lit him up so he stopped right away. The cop tells him he never even heard him coming so he didn't get radar and that he stopped to quick for him to clock him so the cop asked him how fast he was going he says 85 he was in a 55mph zone. For his dumbass answer he got a $443 ticket.

i've gone $200+ on my gsx650f...

rookies.

Ive got a $100 bill saying you cant even get 150 on that thing as it sits. Max speed is 135 :) maybe a lil more if you hit all your gears right while riding down a steep hill :)

Ive got a $100 bill saying you cant even get 150 on that thing as it sits. Max speed is 135 :) maybe a lil more if you hit all your gears right while riding down a steep hill :)

:nono:

Exarch get a new bike?

He said 166, not 1.66, I dont know how to ride above 10mph :dunno: everyone always honks at me on the roads cuz I keep it around 5mph, but I do manage to hit 9mph on the highway :)

Yeah I have a buddy that is dumb like that he passed a PA state cop sitting at ice cream stand at about 140 the cop lit him up so he stopped right away. The cop tells him he never even heard him coming so he didn't get radar and that he stopped to quick for him to clock him so the cop asked him how fast he was going he says 85 he was in a 55mph zone. For his dumbass answer he got a $443 ticket.

I know i've said this before, but unless you think the cop is going to "appreciate your honesty" and let you off, never, EVER admit to going even 1 mph over the speed limit.

56 in a 55 is an admission of guilt, and you can be ticketed for it. "I thought I was doing 5 over" is even worse. "do you know how fast you were going?" is a yes/no question. Or one you can say, "I thought I was going the speed limit, officer, but based on the fact that we're having this conversation, I'm guessing you don't agree..."

Blosser is very aerodynamic.

• Upvote 1

Motorcycleusa.com called his bike a glorified ninja 250R :lol: let me find the link, that shit bout made me die laughing.

:facepalm:

why its legal for you people to procreate is beyond me

• Upvote 1