Troopers clock motorcycle doing 166 MPH

Scruit

I'll tell you the same thing I told the LEO in the grocery store parking lot when he asked "how fast have you had that thing up to?" 65. He said it was a good answer. By the way. Greetings from Dusseldorf.

That is a good answer. That does always seem to be the first thing people ask.

Hayabusa riders just come out of the wood works on here

Getting my burrito at Chipotle last night and had my armored jacket on. Girl at the register says

"Oh did you ride a bike here, what bike do you have?"

Me:"Yes, Ninja 250"

Her: "Oh, I have a busa"

Me: :(

Am I the only one who thinks the design on the Busas is ugly? :dunno:

I saw a few I liked at Dyno Day but I don't care for the stock design. I don't really like the Kawasaki ZX-14 design either. Looks like a bug on the front. It's probably just me but I think it's the size of the bikes that turns me off of them.

My favorite design is the BMW S1000RR :drool:

I totally agree! A ZX-14 parked by me yesterday and when I was walking up to the bike, I thought it was a Busa at first.

I saw a few I liked at Dyno Day but I don't care for the stock design. I don't really like the Kawasaki ZX-14 design either. Looks like a bug on the front. It's probably just me but I think it's the size of the bikes that turns me off of them.

I totally agree! A ZX-14 parked by me yesterday and when I was walking up to the bike, I thought it was a Busa at first.
:beating:

:lol:

I always thought the 'busa looked like a bike drawn in the style of "inflation art"

Nevermind....to each his own I guess. I owned a zx-14 and now a busa. 14 looks better (neither are lookers to me)but the handling was slow to me.

Edited by 330racing