Troopers clock motorcycle doing 166 MPH

Scruit

McCarthy was cuffed and charged with third degree fleeing police, reckless driving, speeding, and operating out of class because McCarthy does not have a motorcycle driver's license.

:nono: and, of course, it was a Suzuki...

Motorcycleusa.com called his bike a glorified ninja 250R :lol: let me find the link, that shit bout made me die laughing.

You pour that NOS shit in your tank and it'll do $200 easy.

• Upvote 1

300 on a nsr50, that's how I roll

One of those for sale in Dublin. I just can't convince myself to pull the trigger...

Ive got a $100 bill saying you cant even get 150 on that thing as it sits. Max speed is 135 :) maybe a lil more if you hit all your gears right while riding down a steep hill :)

Wanna go, beotch? Let's drag 'em out! :lol:

Motorcycleusa.com called his bike a glorified ninja 250R :lol: let me find the link, that shit bout made me die laughing...

"Glorified" means "better than"... :bigfinger:

Blosser is very aerodynamic.

No pesky drag-creating hair on my head, and roundness of my stomach region works better for high speed passes than a 6 pack tummy...

:D

Edited by jblosser
added the finger. he needed it.

State Troopers are just mad because they didn't have a chance to use their "souped" up Mustangs to try and chase him down. :lol:

Wait, I thought I was supposed to drink the nos and piss in the tank :confused:

Oh, sure, you didn't know? NOS is the official NASCAR stuff that all the pros use. You should stock up before the government outlaws it. :rolleyes:

I once knew of a guy who found $1.85. True story. Maybe. Prolly not though.

And he found that $1.85 while standing on up on the pegs and flapping his arms like a wounded chicken! And that's for real!!!!;)

And he found that $1.85 while standing on up on the pegs and flapping his arms like a wounded chicken! And that's for real!!!!;)

I'm only impressed when they go 205. :lol:

I'll tell you the same thing I told the LEO in the grocery store parking lot when he asked "how fast have you had that thing up to?" 65. He said it was a good answer. By the way. Greetings from Dusseldorf.