good tracks around here

katanafreak

Just got another bike and only did one track day in Ohio back in 2010. It was at Nelson ledges. What are the common trackdays everyone goes to around here and which one do you like the best and why?

I can find something to love about any track, but I'm a big fan of mid oh (a world class track) and beaver (nice, tight, and fun) because they are close. Nelson is REALLY close (relatively) and I do really like it as it is a really fun track, but I wish it had some sort of chicanes and elevation changes. for tracks farther away, by far, grattan is my fave. It's got it all: technical corners, long straights, lots of elevation changing, good run off, etc etc.

There is a beaver weekend coming up, and a whole bunch of other track days. Let us know when you'll be coming along. A lot of us try to pit together.

Looks like everywhere has been covered. I know a few of us on here will be running quite a few motoseries rounds, mostly due to the racing they offer on Sundays. I will be at every track Twizted listed except gingerman. Keep an eye out, we usually post up as to who's going where, if you don't see a thread then start one up, I'm sure half a dozen or so from here will be there.

Nelson is cheapest (and closest for me), but bang for the buck is BeaveRun and Putnam.

Gingerman is okay, and I haven't ridden Grattan (need to!). Mid-Ohio is the best, but priced accordingly.

If you don't mind travel, the options are limitless. Calebogie up in Canada is the most amazing tracK i have ever ridden. New Jersey is fun, but the tolls are killer.

Calebogie up in Canada is the most amazing tracK i have ever ridden.

Better than Barber or have you not been to Barber?

I have read some reviews, watched the videos and looked at the map. I have this one on the bucket list.

WOH WOH WOH! Hold on there, buddy. Pussinboots can't just be inviting people that haven't been initiated into our group.

You can come to Mid-O with us only after you've fulfilled your obligatory little spoon time.

:lol:

WOH WOH WOH! Hold on there, buddy. Pussinboots can't just be inviting people that haven't been initiated into our group.

You can come to Mid-O with us only after you've fulfilled your obligatory little spoon time.

:lol:

Shit, he has done stuff that I have begged you to to do.

Shit, he has done stuff that I have begged you to to do.

That's the problem. You've been asking/begging r1li'lspoon. Ya gotta tell him "take it bitch!" and he will. Soon, he'll be asking you to do it. I knowz.

I thought the secret was to just pull his hair and five across the eye until he says "oh god, please don't hurt me anymore, I'll do anything you want but please stop hurting me. Oh god oh god, please don't kill me..." and so on and so forth? Have I been doing it the wrong way all this time?

Better than Barber or have you not been to Barber?

I have read some reviews, watched the videos and looked at the map. I have this one on the bucket list.

I have not. But I think calabigie might be closer anyway.

I thought the secret was to just pull his hair and five across the eye until he says "oh god, please don't hurt me anymore, I'll do anything you want but please stop hurting me. Oh god oh god, please don't kill me..." and so on and so forth? Have I been doing it the wrong way all this time?

Nah, ya don't have to quite go full Ike Turner on him. He's just like most women, and likes a strong hand now and again. Then he pretty much opens up like Disneyland...ride all ya want.