Got pulled over

co0kie

Last night riding with my visor up and oakley's on ... Doing about 30mph, a bee .... Lands on my oakley's ... I start thinking of every horror story I've heard about being hit in the blah blah blah by XYZ ...

The bee is crawling around on my glasses, I go to knock him off he burrows between my padding and my helmet, then works his way to my eye ball ... I'm riding (like an idiot) with one eye closed, trying to pull my glasses out ever so delicately to let the bee BE FREE ... Just be free little bee!

He made a short hop down to my cheek and I crushed him ...

No lessons learned here, thought I share my 'wear your visor down' story. :)

1 Action Code 4510.12(A2) Degree of Offense M1

Description NO MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT

Action Code Points 0

Disposition Code Disposition Date

Req. Driver Ed. NO Driving School

2 Action Code 4511.53(B) Degree of Offense MM

Description RIDING BICYCLE / MOTORCYCLE RESTRICTIONS

Action Code Points 0

• Upvote 1

1 Action Code 4510.12(A2) Degree of Offense M1

Description NO MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT

Action Code Points 0

2 Action Code 4511.53(B) Degree of Offense MM

Action Code Points 0

Bwahahahaha. He seems to have left that part out. No instead if breaking the law with just the visor, he didn't even have an endorsement. But its the COP'S fault for that, uh huh. :lol: and yes I am actually laughing out loud at this. :lol:

Bwahahahaha. He seems to have left that part out. No instead if breaking the law with just the visor, he didn't even have an endorsement. But its the COP'S fault for that, uh huh. :lol: and yes I am actually laughing out loud at this. :lol:

Wait. So did he get a ticket for the visor or not? :wtf:

Wait. So did he get a ticket for the visor or not? :wtf:

yup, looks like it. or maybe he was riding side saddle too...

it says: 2 Action Code 4511.53(B) Degree of Offense MM

4511.53 Operation of bicycles, motorcycles and snowmobiles.

(A) For purposes of this section, “snowmobile” has the same meaning as given that term in section 4519.01 of the Revised Code.

(B) No person operating a bicycle shall ride other than upon or astride the permanent and regular seat attached thereto or carry any other person upon such bicycle other than upon a firmly attached and regular seat thereon, and no person shall ride upon a bicycle other than upon such a firmly attached and regular seat.

No person operating a motorcycle shall ride other than upon or astride the permanent and regular seat or saddle attached thereto, or carry any other person upon such motorcycle other than upon a firmly attached and regular seat or saddle thereon, and no person shall ride upon a motorcycle other than upon such a firmly attached and regular seat or saddle.

No person shall ride upon a motorcycle that is equipped with a saddle other than while sitting astride the saddle, facing forward, with one leg on each side of the motorcycle.

No person shall ride upon a motorcycle that is equipped with a seat other than while sitting upon the seat.

No person operating a bicycle shall carry any package, bundle, or article that prevents the driver from keeping at least one hand upon the handle bars.

No bicycle or motorcycle shall be used to carry more persons at one time than the number for which it is designed and equipped, nor shall any motorcycle be operated on a highway when the handle bars or grips are more than fifteen inches higher than the seat or saddle for the operator.

No person shall operate or be a passenger on a snowmobile or motorcycle without using safety glasses or other protective eye device. No person who is under the age of eighteen years, or who holds a motorcycle operator’s endorsement or license bearing a “novice” designation that is currently in effect as provided in section 4507.13 of the Revised Code, shall operate a motorcycle on a highway, or be a passenger on a motorcycle, unless wearing a protective helmet on the person’s head, and no other person shall be a passenger on a motorcycle operated by such a person unless similarly wearing a protective helmet. The helmet, safety glasses, or other protective eye device shall conform with rules adopted by the director of public safety. The provisions of this paragraph or a violation thereof shall not be used in the trial of any civil action.