who do you talk to when you can't tell your friends?

redkow97

if youre having a problem with your SO, you should talk it out with them....it will get resolved, either by you realizing it really isnt anything, or by you realizing it is and then being forced to work it out head on....either way, no reason to beat around the bush

Your in Tucson? I'm about an hour from there. You got a bike down here?
What?! Heck yea...:D I kept my OR account because I love this site. Never would I have thought someone would be on here and be anywhere remotely close to me :confused:. I live in Oro Valley, and I definitely have my bike w/ me. Hit me up, we should ride some time. I presume you are in PHX?!

~Darius

This is about as precious as one of the puppies jbot curb stomps

What?! Heck yea...:D I kept my OR account because I love this site. Never would I have thought someone would be on here and be anywhere remotely close to me :confused:. I live in Oro Valley, and I definitely have my bike w/ me. Hit me up, we should ride some time. I presume you are in PHX?!

~Darius

No I'm the other direction I live in Willcox. As soon as I get my bike tuned ill be up for a ride. You know of any good routes out here? I've been thinking of going up through alpine I heard its pretty nice up there.

if youre having a problem with your SO, you should talk it out with them....it will get resolved, either by you realizing it really isnt anything, or by you realizing it is and then being forced to work it out head on....either way, no reason to beat around the bush

This

No I'm the other direction I live in Willcox. As soon as I get my bike tuned ill be up for a ride. You know of any good routes out here? I've been thinking of going up through alpine I heard its pretty nice up there.

I'm heading to Inde on 6/9 for a track day.....i got some killer routes out here...the best being Mt. Lemon. Hit me up when your bike is ready to go!

~Darius

I'm heading to Inde on 6/9 for a track day.....i got some killer routes out here...the best being Mt. Lemon. Hit me up when your bike is ready to go!

~Darius

Will do man.

• 2 weeks later...