who do you talk to when you can't tell your friends?

redkow97

without getting into things, I have major life shit going down, and I want to avoid talking to my friends about it. So who is left?

you guys?

total strangers?

I'd be more forthcoming, but this is one of those things that may resolve itself or may totally explode. I just don't know yet.

hmm tough call

Been there and I found that only of of my friends was the one I could talk to about it maybe you need to think over your friends and pick the one that is best suited to what you need to talk about, that ad possibly talk about it while having a project at the same time like yard work. I personally like to talk about issues outside away from everything and everyone else

it's not that I'm struggling to spit out the words, it's just a potentially embarrassing situation.

For example, if you screwed up royale at work or school, and were giong to be fired or expelled, you'd want to talk about it, but admitting it is embarrassing. And then if you don't get fired or expelled, it was all for nothing.

Something LIKE that, but not that. at all. That might actually be preferable.

Family? Wife/Fiance/gf?

If it's something that effects everyone in your social circle then it may be something to ask a stranger. Talk to someone that is in no way effected to get the most logical response.

it's not that I'm struggling to spit out the words, it's just a potentially embarrassing situation.

For example, if you screwed up royale at work or school, and were giong to be fired or expelled, you'd want to talk about it, but admitting it is embarrassing. And then if you don't get fired or expelled, it was all for nothing.

Something LIKE that, but not that. at all. That might actually be preferable.

Shit happens. Whether or not people want to admit it, everyone has shit like this happen. If you have a true good friend that has no direct or indirect involvement in said situation, that has been my best avenue in the past. If they have any sort of involvement then their opinions or emotions can come into play and muddy the waters. If they are a true friend, they won't pass judgement or talk about it to others. Good luck!

just tell us, you pansy. you know damn well we're the only family you have now. unless you wanna take it to THE beebs. i'm sure they will be there with warm and fuzzies.

• Upvote 1

Shit happens. Whether or not people want to admit it, everyone has shit like this happen. If you have a true good friend that has no direct or indirect involvement in said situation, that has been my best avenue in the past. If they have any sort of involvement then their opinions or emotions can come into play and muddy the waters. If they are a true friend, they won't pass judgement or talk about it to others. Good luck!

This

If you attend church, a pastor can be a great person to talk to. If you don't, take someone who is easy to talk to on a fishing trip.

Even if you don't attend church a pastor can be a great person to talk to. A lot of churches have someone to talk to so these things don't snowball.

Are you embarrassed because you want to have buttsex with MidgetTodd?

If i were embarrassed about that, I would just stop wearing my "I WANT TO HAVE BUTTSEX WITH MIDGET TODD" T-shirt...

• Upvote 2

You can't mention it and then not tell us

Camp at Nelson Saturday night. After a few beers, I'm sure not even a good day at the track will keep things from creeping back into my brain.

it's just kind of a shitty time for me, and without being able to tell people what's going on, they all expect me to act as I always do. I guess I don't even want to talk about things as much as I just want people to know I'm feeling (metaphorically) kicked in the nuts.

The other issue is that half the time, I just want to be left alone, and half the time I really appreciate the small efforts people take to make me laugh. It's impossible for me (let alone everyone else) to forecast when I'll be in what kind of mood...

what colors do those come in? do they have extra medium?

only rainbow tie-dye, and yes to extra-medium, but only if that's absolutely SKIN tight on you. If not, you're looking at "raper small."