twisty sportbike ride 5/19 and every saterday

93cbr900rr

twisty turns through hocking county and the cavs. look no more. think you have what it takes to ride fast and hard through the curves. meet us at valaro gas station off of route 33 below lancaster ohio for this ride. meeting at 1030 for a 11 am bike ride. also another bike ride at 2 pm. cookout at noon at the rock house on 374. come join us sportbikers. my number is 740-707-5415. you can call or text me if you need help getting here. we do this everysaterday and have sponsors. all riders welcome. we have 3 different groups for all riders.

• Upvote 1

twisty turns through hocking county and the cavs. Look no more. Think you have what it takes to ride fast and hard through the curves. Meet us at valaro gas station off of route 33 below lancaster ohio for this ride. Meeting at 1030 for a 11 am bike ride. Also another bike ride at 2 pm. Cookout at noon at the rock house on 374. Come join us sportbikers. My number is 740-707-5415. You can call or text me if you need help getting here. We do this everysaterday and have sponsors. All riders welcome. We have 3 different groups for all riders.

wtf

:lol:

What's wrong, you don't want to be there SatERday and ride with the best of the best? They clean the roads before the ride and all the track stars are ripping the roads up. It's a government sanctioned event dawg! :D

Prolly little much for me:) I'm not ready for sanctioned events yet.

Me and 600juice rode with him last sat. It was actually a really good ride I had a great time. I think its cool as Hell what there doin for the homeless people. It's more of a motorcycle ministry I belive but I had a good time nun the less.

a weird vibe. im a marine veteran trying to help out a family to help out the homeless. we spend 5 to 6 hrs cleaning the corners the day before so no one wrecks. and we do not to go slow either. and last week we had about 10 bikers with 4 out due to injurys and bike problems

The cause is good. It's more the do you have what it takes to go fast in the corners. And clean corners doesn't mean someone won't go down

^^exactly why I made fun.

Plus you make it sound like it's all legal and stuff. :lol:

The cause is good, but how do you help the cause riding again?

I won't be there because it is on the opposite side of the state. I'm just curious.

10 bikers with 4 out due to injurys and bike problems

^^^ that plus challenging people to ride fast(possibly above their abilities) equals an increased L.E.O. presence in the Hocking Hills.I ride the H.H.s area quite a bit and I sure don't need more L.E.O.s hanging around.Thanks.

I would but I can't ride with people who spell days of the week wrong when titling a thread while trying to gather support for an illegal "event" on a public forum for a public road.

... Ummmmm ... Thanks for serving? You did us proud?

Side note: If you're doing this for all the right reasons. Do it legally and safely. Don't gather up a bunch of kids and see if they have-what-it-takes-hang. Someone who served, and who is going to throw it around like it's some sort of qualification for anything, should be taking the leader role and helping everyone in this situation. There's better ways to do something like this, nothing I'm going to put into thought, because I don't care to.

Edited by TMCGRAW
**Side note

What's all this illegal crap? 1mph over the speed limit is illegal...

Do you know what fast means? Hell, taking a 45mph right hand turn is fast, but not illegal if both roads have a speed limit of 45mph :dunno: Would you consider that illegal? Is fast going 5/10/50mph above the speed limit? Fast to me is 50mph on my bike...

So what the guy can't spell, ask him to be more clear if you want to know what he is talking about. I think it's a good thing he keeps the road clear for him and the other riders, maybe one day one of us will go down that road and not hit the gravel he cleared off the road. Then again maybe one day one of us will go down that road and wipe because of some gravel on the road that he didn't clear...

Give the guy a break, I think it's great he is helping keep the roads safe by cleaning them if nothing else. If he wants to speed(which we all do) I don't see the big deal, if someone is not comfortable going his pace then they are not obligated to do so.

I went down and road 2 saturdays now and the roads are freckin nice going down next Saturday to should be a blast. I also can't spell and don't care. We go threw there first to double check then hit them we hardly go over the speed limit Maby 65-70 max on long straights. It's nice I've road acouple times threw there before I meet Justin going into corners blind to see gravel covering them then going Oooh shit and not injoying my ride at all. Truth betold if you guys don't agree with it or any thing about this why must you replie to every little thing its nice out go ride. He just wanted to see if any one else wants to go enjoy them selves down there I sure have. Haven't have any wrecks or close calls yet its been great!!!!!!!

^^^ there you have it folks, 65-70mph, that's not even close to stupid fast. I don't see why people have to jump to conclusion and assume they are pulling triple digits... All you have to do is ask ;) If it doesn't suit your riding style then don't tag along.

I'm at the skill level where you take curves like that at half that speed but love to watch. Is this a spectator friendly function or is it a waste of time trekking down state if you're not going to take the plunge?

I ride at my own skill level but am improving its on st. Rt. Roads not a track we keep near speed limit speeds, and there will be a cook out to. It's a good time just ride eat sum food ride they take pics and vids of you in sum of the nicer corners we hit acouple times.

listen gents. im glad we are talking. and im sorry for my spelling. the guys that come down, we help out. we have fast riders, medium skill levels, and beginners. we ride at your pace, whatever the pace may be. we have riders for all skill levels and just want to help people out. now speeding, only 10 over on straight edges. corners, the speed limit on these roads are 55 mph. at the most, we go 10 over on some corners. some of these corners are sharp. can we go faster, yes of course, but we try to have a nice safe ride. we advise riders to wear there protective gear. helmet gloves jacket and riding pants if they have. here is a video if you want to check it out. my bike is the 900rr and gold gsxr 750. i hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXrpTwrJFy4