I'm hungry. Ride to Eat

J.W.

I'm looking for destination suggestions for rides. The Cincinnati area has plenty of good restaurants/diners/pubs etc but riding in the city is just not as much fun IMO. I live north of 275 (Hamilton/Fairfield) and my wife and I like to hop on the bikes and wander around looking for interesting places to check out. Obviously, SW OH would be our range for afternoon/evening rides but destinations for day trips are always welcome. If you know of any out of the way, secret, mom & pop places or just somewhere that has really good food, I would love to know about it.

Addresses and routes are appreciated.

Youngs Jersey Farmhouse @ Youngs Jersey Dairy, Yellow Springs, Ohio

(Rt. 68 N, between Yellow Springs and Springfield, Just S of I70.

Enjoy, and ride safe.

Greg

This!!! Love that place

-VanDy

Buffalo jacks in covington.

Hickory river in tipp city

Youngs Jersey Farmhouse @ Youngs Jersey Dairy, Yellow Springs, Ohio

Thanks for the suggestions! Added to the list. We ended up just following the Miami for a while today. Ended up back in Hamilton for lunch. Great day to be out exploring on the bikes.

IMG_0544.jpg

We visited this place a couple years back, its a little bit of a drive but there is a flea market directly behind it to snoop around also. Our main reason for the trip was so the wife and kid could see it and to hit the flea markets so we were in the car for our trip. Its a old 50's style stainless steel or polished aluminum covered diner and the food was pretty good.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/diner-d-argento-rockbridge