Isle of Man TT this week

J.W.

I have no idea what that is, but if someone has a link to a feed, I'm sure it will be better than trying to watch ITV through a proxy in England. Overseas. bandwidth. fail.

its a tv channel. used to be called HD Theater. you may be able to view it at firstrowsports.eu or atdhe.eu... youd have to check closer to race day.

Edited by John

Ok, thanks J.W.

HD net used to have it but it was broadcast a long time after race actually took place. I think the channel is called velocity now but I haven't been able to find it to add it to my DVR.

• 3 months later...

This is the most intense thing I have ever seen on two wheels, ever. I will go surfing for it when I get home. The first time I saw a highlight clip I almost fell off my chair. Not only does that require skill, it requires huge huge huge balls.

The difference between racing and other sports. Soccer, basketball, and golf all require one ball. My sport requires two.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Dang, the Velocity channel for Direct TV in my area is channel 182, does not show up on my Guide. Maybe it is part of a premium package?

From what I'm finding its only an HD channel in my area, ch 1144 in western Ohio. So if you're not HD equipped it may not be available to you?:dunno: Not sure about your area Scott