luggage for theTL,, what to get?

Gixxus Christ!

Thanks. I don't have time to drive to Columbus tho. Well check out the motocentric stuff. Any particular model?

He's in NEO often. I just met up with him for ammo. I could always facilitate getting them for you since I work in massillon

Hoblick, I've always thought those were hideous. Tim, I'm looking to replace my back pack and be able to bring lunch to work. Going to look at some bags tomorrow at all season power sports.

Yes they are, but youd be amazed how much youd use it and love it

Yes they are, but youd be amazed how much youd use it and love it

sorry to hijack thread, but is there a cheaper hard bag option for VFR?

And i always felt, when you find these bag options beautiful you know you have matured as a rider with "ride fun" and experience over coming the "looks" factor

• Upvote 1

Honestly speaking your gonna wanna spend some money on your luggage I think I have $200 worth between my tankbag and saddle bags. Both are from motocentric both hold their shape empty and come with a lifetime warranty as I've stated. Also I have not paid retail got my tankbag from IP and my saddle bags from motorcycle super store. $119 shipped for the saddlebags. $80+ tax at IP for the tankbag. I'm working in a tailbag from them as well all luggage will connect to each other on the.bike making it harder for things to come loose. Great quality material and they have reflective strips as well I'm sold on the brand haven't had any problems with them.