Mid Ohio's Buckeye Superbike Weekend (formly AMA Superbike Weekend) 7/13/12 - 7/15/12

Casper

http://www.midohio.com/Schedule/Buckeye-Superbike-Weekend-2012

So who all is going? Camping? You gotta camp. :D

As has been tradition is years past, we will be in the campgrounds. If you haven't been, you certainly should come. It's a fantastic weekend of racing, friends, camping, telling lies, etc.

I believe Carie is going up Friday morning to setup camp. Anyone wanting to go help would be much appreciated. She'd probably even supply you with beer. We'll probably bring a grill again if anyone wants to bring meats and whatnot.

As always, this will be a great weekend. Even when it rains we have a blast.

If there's interest in having dinner Friday or Saturday night in town, we should work on getting reservations made. Anyone know of a place up there with a party room or the such we could reserve?

• Upvote 1

i'm going to ignore the clearly malicious and hurtful racist comments made earlier. hmph!

lol

i'm planning on going that weekend. maybe ride at midohio the monday after.

so you HAVE to get a camp ground pass just to hang out in the camp grounds? bleh. i was planning on going to watch the races, party with you kids and then sleep in cbus, but maybe i'll have to amend my plans. or just buy a camp ground pass. are they expensive?

i'm going to ignore the clearly malicious and hurtful racist comments made earlier. hmph!

lol

i'm planning on going that weekend. maybe ride at midohio the monday after.

so you HAVE to get a camp ground pass just to hang out in the camp grounds? bleh. i was planning on going to watch the races, party with you kids and then sleep in cbus, but maybe i'll have to amend my plans. or just buy a camp ground pass. are they expensive?

Yes have to have a pass. If you are getting a weekend ticket camping is either included or very cheap.