wayne trail ride Sat. 6/23/12

2talltim

I think adam went today, he text me this morning and ask what exit that hotel that sells passes was on.

Yeah, I set him up on a blind date with an old friend of mine that was gonna go ride with us. :lol:

I told them that just because I couldn't go shouldn't stop them.

Yeah, I set him up on a blind date with an old friend of mine that was gonna go ride with us. :lol:

I told them that just because I couldn't go shouldn't stop them.

:lol:Just so everyone knows i bought the GAS for the ride down and back!

Trails were not bad at all actually wet in spots but that cooled you off... Dropped in at Williams camp ground and rode to begleys with no tree issues, trees down before Monday creek so all that was not open. They put in brand new REAL bridges down there that are wide and real nice.

On a bad note i think i smoked the 450 today :mad: but on a better note if i did now i can put the big bore kit in!!:D

:lol:Just so everyone knows i bought the GAS for the ride down and back!

Trails were not bad at all actually wet in spots but that cooled you off... Dropped in at Williams camp ground and rode to begleys with no tree issues, trees down before Monday creek so all that was not open. They put in brand new REAL bridges down there that are wide and real nice.

On a bad note i think i smoked the 450 today :mad: but on a better note if i did now i can put the big bore kit in!!:D

Damn dude that sucks, sucks having to work on shit in the middle of the season

They replaced all of the little bridge crossings on the trails with new and wide ones?

Yup, along with new gravel and rocks coming into them, very nice bridges like you wouold see on an actual road.

M_quick seen your story about that shady fuck, will def keep my eye out!!

I need to get the WR down there.

Yes you do.

I'm ready for some trails, let's figure out a weekend and hit it. I'm gonna be pretty conservative, still not 100%, but Wayne is wide and non-technical so it's a good place to get my sea-legs back and good dirt for you. Good thing is, unless it's wet, your 50/50 tires will be perfect on it.

Yup, along with new gravel and rocks coming into them, very nice bridges like you wouold see on an actual road.

M_quick seen your story about that shady fuck, will def keep my eye out!!

Should be easy to spot, if you notice one with a broke head light, a couple of the dash lights are out well the lens is broke the light still works, like the neutral and reverse lens, and rear bear claw ex tires, not many of them out there at all. Here's a picture of the tread pattern. And rear master cylinder was broken. Thanks...

SSPX6021a.jpg

Edited by M_Quick

I will be down there in 2 weeks. I will keep a look out for your quad.

Thanks! I'm planing on going down the 28th. Have to do some repairs on the Honda thou. I let it roll back over on me trying to follow a Razr up a hill, and it didn't turn out to well.