wayne trail ride Sat. 6/23/12

2talltim

Trying to work this out but not really sure, I have really been wanting to hit Wayne. I have to finish a side job Saturday morning that i have been putting off for the last three weeks but if i can make some good progress tomorrow night then i could be in but cant make any promises.

Cool let me know..where's all my bubbys? (Mick, adam, shawn)its play time men..lol

Not sure I can make it sorry. Looking at the last weekend in July probably before I get back to Wayne. Were taking kids out this sat. And next sat is Kentucky Motor Speedway. Then 7-7-12 W. Va. For Fire works, Hog Roast, Cock fights, beer drinking, buds, and some atv riding if we get bored.

thats cool ill shoot for next weekend, i think ill come home get some zzzz's and take the wife out on the town saturday night...maybe ill get lucky...LOL

so this weekend is off due to lack of hours in a day to get stuff done..lol

Yeah sorry, i should really get some more yard work done since we have comapny coming in next weekend.

its all good man , this fail was a group effort, including myself in a way i was kind of relieved not having to load up and go on no sleep, but i really do wanna ride. Like we said we wil lshoot for next weekend if i can, if not trails are open till december:)

We gonna try this again this weekend? I have some bubbys that want to hit wayne.

If Saturday, it has to be early. I have a b-day party in the afternoon.

Sunday is wide open.

I know I told you no earlier but Sunday for a half a day sounds tempting. ill check my wifes scedule and see if it even possible for a sitter.