2005 GSXR Track Bike

RVTPilot

Not to worry, fellow track junkies, I am just looking to change into something a little sexier. But I am making the recently finished and successfully tested track bike project available for the right amount of dead presidents. It's on the NESBA forum for $4200, but any OR guy can have it for $4k even. Here's the specs:

14,995 miles

Stock motor & ECU

Full Yosh RS-3 CF race exhaust (slightly modified for length)

520 DID chain with JT CS and Driven sprockets (-1/+1)

Motion Pro Revolver quick-turn throttle

Vortex clip ons

OSF Rear sets

Puig double bubble screen

Hotbodies bodywork with suspersport tail & stock seat

Galfer SS front lines

Vesrah RJL front pads

K&N Air Filter

Michelin Pilot Power tires

DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0615.jpg

DSC_0614.jpg

The details (for those that don't know): I bought the bike, sans tank and bodywork out of Canton, OH. Bike does not have a title as it was purchased from a police impound lot. I have the junk motor vehicle affidavit from the OBMV and the Akron Police Department, so its legit, but bill of sale will have to do. It was bone stock, and the motor sound and strong. Added the go fast goodies myself and have receipts for everything installed. Meticulously built this bike from the ground up. Paint job is a Krylon special. Not painted to impress, just to keep it from being all white. It has run two track days at PIRC since completion, and come home safe and strong each session. Plenty of days left in the tires, and the front pads were installed just prior to the latest track day (6/30), along with Water Wetter. (Ran Engine Ice for the first TD.) For the rear sets, I have a complete second set of hardware, save for the mounting bracket to the bike itself, and the heel guards. But there's two additional shift bars (one for std and one for GP shift), levers, tips, etc...everything you'd need down to the shims for replacement. This bike runs well, runs strong, and has started every single time I have thumbed the starter. You can pull this off the trailer and run it tomorrow!

Aski r1crusher, madcat, J_Copeland about it. It's only slow because I am the one piloting it.:cry: Would love for a fellow Ohio Rider to give this gal a good home!

i will attest to the nice-ness of this squidlicious bike. it really is a great running, clean looking bike. rvt, what's the next bike gonna be if this one sells?

i will attest to the nice-ness of this squidlicious bike. it really is a great running, clean looking bike. rvt, what's the next bike gonna be if this one sells?

Thanks, J. I am looking at '06-'07 gsxr 600/750s. Just want to upgrade into something a bit newer. More parts and options for them methinks. And I figure now would be the best time to maximize my ROI the current ride. If it doesn't sell for what I would like, I certainly won't be broken hearted. Just taking a flyer to see what I can see.

I bought an '06 GSXR 600. Has some go fast pieces parts on it, but not what I had on the 750. But its the newer gen compared to my 750, and has less than 2700 miles on it. I just got home, and am about to crash after driving 1100 miles in 36 hours over 5 states. Pics will come in the next day or so.

No I do, the overflow has a cold fill line which we had filled, but due to forgetting to add coolant after I replaced a hose after Nelson, apparently it was actually sucking in air after it had sucked in all the coolant from the overflow low level.. Hence why it was running balls deep, I mean hot Saturday at Beaver. When I pulled the upper off at lunch it was about 1/3-1/2 gallon short on WW mix. Added that and so far so good. Going to check again when I change my oil.