Looky what was on I-70 yesterday

Beegreenstrings

Saw some of those conversions in the vendor area at the Power Tour and they looked pretty cheesy - not sure how many people do them and if some are better than others.

Just when you thought the new Camaro couldn't get any lamer, someone goes and dresses it up like a Pontiac. :D (I'm a Mustang guy now).

Looks like the Good Guys show was great to my dad. He won best muscle car out of 6000 cars and is now a 1 of 10 National Finalist to be muscle car of the year!!!

Yea he called me pretty excited. He gets free hotel and airfare and shipping of the car to and from the show in Arizona this December where all 10 finalists will be and winner declared

2 years and 1000s of hours of hardwork have finally paid off for my old man

That's awesome! Pics coming soon?

Hopefully. I couldn't make it down so I'm hoping my dad got some and sends them my way when he gets back

I know I've put pics of it in a thread or 2 already just dont recall which ones

Just when you thought the new Camaro couldn't get any lamer, someone goes and dresses it up like a Pontiac. :D (I'm a Mustang guy now).

Lame? Have you seen, or even better, HEARD the ZL1? We have one in stock at work! Very drool worthy!

I think Bugatti's are hideous, but I would definitely take a free one AND drive it......all the way to the bank to trade on a home :D

I've always been a TA fan myself, had a 90 GTA with T's and it was a fun car but I just couldnt keep back tires or rear swaybar joints together long :lol: