My new Track bike...

Dubguy85

Hurry up sign up for midohio vintage races.you can race heavyweight Vtwin .

HA.. It won't be ready that quick.. I don't have RUSTY MONEY.. I'm broke! Weird how 675 races with 600's in AMA and heavy weight twins in wera.. Either way I'm excited.. I'll track it as is with a few minor mods for the year, and figure out what I'm doing with it this winter.. I have a baby due in 11 weeks so that is my priority.

That Triumph comes with full Ohlins suspension all around....stock?

Some special 675? I know nothing about those bikes.

Stock yes. Its the R

Comes with full ohlins.. The real stuff. Carbon fiber fender, hugger, and a few other bits.Brembo brakes, quick shifter.

HA.. It won't be ready that quick.. I don't have RUSTY MONEY.. I'm broke! Weird how 675 races with 600's in AMA and heavy weight twins in wera.. Either way I'm excited.. I'll track it as is with a few minor mods for the year, and figure out what I'm doing with it this winter.. I have a baby due in 11 weeks so that is my priority.

Ride it stock,you be fine.so far is only 5 sign up for the race.

Nice, what showroom did you find it on? So far I've checked 3 different dealers, 2 in NEO and one in Erie, PA and 0 are in stock. I've got a few 675's to sell and when I do I want to pick up one of these. Oh, and if you wanna go full track with it, you'll have no problems selling all your R bodywork, etc. In fact, I've got a bike that needs fairings. I'll send you a PM about an offer I'd like to make you. :D

Nice, what showroom did you find it on? So far I've checked 3 different dealers, 2 in NEO and one in Erie, PA and 0 are in stock. I've got a few 675's to sell and when I do I want to pick up one of these. Oh, and if you wanna go full track with it, you'll have no problems selling all your R bodywork, etc. In fact, I've got a bike that needs fairings. I'll send you a PM about an offer I'd like to make you. :D

Commomwealth in louisville have 2 of them left.