Saw the movie TED today!

Beegreenstrings

Sex with Boston Girls. By far the part that had me laughing the hardest.

I think Seth Macfarlane is brilliant. However, his characters fall into a pattern.

Family guy Peter/Brian(talking dog)

American Dad Stan/Roger(alien)

Cleveland Show Cleveland/Tim (talking bear)

Ted John/Ted(talking stuffed bear)

i thought it had it's funny moments and a lot of moments that were pretty subpar. overall, worth seeing, but doesn't have to be a theater viewing unless you're with a lot of friends (and drunk/high).

all in all: theater viewing recommended for drunken sausage fest, home viewing for you and your dumb girlfriend who won't get some of it or make faces.

my personal fave scene was boston girl orgasm (even though it was too much like wisconsin/fargo girl orgasm) and when ted established the line to not cross with the cashier girl

Yeah.... The interveiw was priceless. And the part where teds doin the suggestions at the cash register....... Lmao. Yeah it wasnt a total riot all the way thru but how many movies really are......... I found it a bit somethn to get used to was seeing Walhberg in this goof movie after having watched "the shooter" several times over recently

• 5 months later...

Ohhhh mannnn. Missed it in the theaters, and have been waiting anxiously for it to come out on PPV/ DVD. Watched it last night, and was sorely disappointed. Like most movies, all five really good scenes were part of the trailers and commercials. I was in Kroger for some other stuff, and almost bought the DVD, thinking that I'd surely love the movie. Decided to save the cash and go PPV instead. Glad I did. It wasn't a bad movie, just much less than I expected, though I'll keep the Thunder Song with me forever. FWIW, I'm a huge McFarlane and Wahlberg fan.

SPOILER:

It turns into another sappy Mila Kunis "why don't you love me" movie.

That's what you got out of it? I guess you missed the ending.

I loved it, laughed my ass off. I guess I'm weird, I took it as one guy learning he has to grow up a little, and the his lady learning she can't change her partner without changing the good things too.

Edited by swingset