sunday 7/14 North-Southeast ride

NinjaDoc

As of now, few of us planning to ride tomorrow,

meet at Bolivar Diary queen ( right off exit from 77 to bolivar)

Time: meet at 8:30 kick stand by 8:45

Route: planning on heading down, 93-83-then across 78-26- back up via 9(might change this depending on the suggestion from others)

Pace:moderate conservative, not break neck pace

only short fill up and hydration breaks in between, if others interested can stop to grab a bite at the end of the ride.

Weather: looks good for now with mostly favorable temps

lastly smile for the camera :D dont look away, at the ground hide behind visor etc etc

Ill throw my name in there as well.... but damn thats an early start time... but I been itchin for a ride.....

Just wake up mike man, the temp early is worth it to get out early to ride, so come by you know you want to :D

.... arg.... considering I have just gotten home, and both my exhausts are being held up by shoelaces, I don't see this happening for me.... sorry.... but have fun and ride safe....

gggrrrr..... I just wanted to be in the video.....

Sorry Doc, I wasn't able to get anything done last night and I didn't even drink for once lol. Too much cleaning and packing to do to get this place rented out by the end of the month

There were 4 of us. Stayed dry but I had to be home by 2 so I left early. I still was able to put around 450 miles on the bike though, im sure ninjadoc and rhill got some good footage.

Edited by Jester_

We got a little wet after you headed out Jester. Took shelter at a car wash till it cleared. After it stopped we went about 5 miles and it was perfectly dry. There were also a few sprinkles here and there, but nothing major.

Great day of riding....my rear tire is officially smoked, maybe has one short ride left on it.

awesome ride, about 350 miles. Rhill might have 500 on his. Great day to ride. perfect temp and by luck we kept escaping the rain for good.

I have just over 300 miles not including my last tank of gas which has 3 bars left. I was putting our fuel ups in fuelly. Unless I counted the first fill up by accident which is a possibility.

Pics on your new bike now, or it never happened lol come out and ride mOre often now :)

I am still breaking the bike, if anyone interested in a slower ride , i am probably out tomorrow to try and get the 600 miles i need to finish breaking up the bike , doing less than 6k rpm tho , so if anyone would like to come and ride a long i am free till around 5 pm

checked out a little bit of the stuff I recorded....lens wasn't fogged up this time, but I somehow managed to not record anything past where I took lead. The helmet mount stuff that actually recorded will give you motion sickness because I never stop moving around.