sunday 7/14 North-Southeast ride

NinjaDoc

thx for posting, good one ryan. pretty good capture for such an overcast "antigopro" weather

you need to get a bag of mounts from amazon for cheap to fix that mount issue of yours or else its gonna shake and make the noise all the time i guess.

thx for posting, good one ryan. pretty good capture for such an overcast "antigopro" weather

you need to get a bag of mounts from amazon for cheap to fix that mount issue of yours or else its gonna shake and make the noise all the time i guess.

I actually got a few low profile mounts in the mail from gopro a day or two ago.

I really like the helmet mount to the rear, because the tail was in frame most of the time, but from the front its kind of disorienting since none of the bike is in frame.

Jester, next time we are riding remind me and I'll get some closer shots if you want. I really wish the camera didnt go dead when it did, missed some good portions of the ride and missed a ton later in the day when I was riding a little more aggressive.

I have to go to Pa tomorrow. Throwing on new tires on both sets of rims and a bunch of other little stuff.

Any chance to get out sunday? I'll be rushed as all hell, but I could get back saturday and mount up some wheels, change my oil and be ready early sunday morning.

as long as you guys don't start at like 4am, I might attempt to get out sunday with you. My tires are getting a little too square from only 2 up riding since Deals Gap and I need to fix that!

how do you embed the videos like that?

I searched and came up with oyX916UyRXY but it doesnt work

edit, tried the full link & long link too and it doesnt work

Edited by RHill

I actually got a few low profile mounts in the mail from gopro a day or two ago.

I really like the helmet mount to the rear, because the tail was in frame most of the time, but from the front its kind of disorienting since none of the bike is in frame.

Jester, next time we are riding remind me and I'll get some closer shots if you want. I really wish the camera didnt go dead when it did, missed some good portions of the ride and missed a ton later in the day when I was riding a little more aggressive.

I dont know how much more aggressive Jerry and I would go. Seeing as that was my first time riding with you guys im sure I will get more comfortable and try to pick up the pace a bit when im ready.

we let rhill lead towards the end of the ride, he went bersek lol We are thinking of just letting him go ahead next time and wait for us in the next intersection :D

saturday is a good day, ride hard and rest on sunday.

planning on touching some WV routes this time. Will post details later.

@Rhill, just paste the simple youtube link in the post, dont even need to put tags on

we let rhill lead towards the end of the ride, he went bersek lol We are thinking of just letting him go ahead next time and wait for us in the next intersection :D

planning on touching some WV routes this time. Will post details later.

@Rhill, just paste the simple youtube link in the post, dont even need to put tags on

I think I am ok to go on saturday now. Who all is going?

so nothing on Sunday? if you come up with a route map for Saturday let me know but a WV route will probably take more time than I have. I'm not totally out for Saturday but chances are pretty slim

Bad, I'll be going out sunday...as long as I can get back to Middleburg by a decent time Saturday I'll leave around 6, haven't even thought about a route yet.

damn you're an early bird too? I need my weekends to catch up on my lack of sleep during the week :(

I'm anything but an early bird, just like the cool ride in the morning on the way to the fun stuff. Plus you can get back early enough to take a nice nap or get stuff done.