what is this bike worth ?

omaralaoui

figured this section would be a good place to post this but i need some info on this bike i am offered as a trade , here is some of the info i got from the owner :

-2007 Harley davidson Road King Screamin Eagle loaded with everything mint condition gold key

- $2500 in extras has 2400 miles has the biggest motor you can get from Harley screamin eagle 110 1800cc

-real gold leaf in the flames along with marble real leather flamed stitched seat

-2 windshields a tall clear one and a factory short tinted one motor cycle cover, gold key ,detach rider and pass back rest

-running lights on the screamin eagle cone air filter had a race tunner installed performance mufflers

-cruise control

-mint condition

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

IMAG0271.jpg

lol, what u think itd fetch ? are they hard to sell ?

That bike is made for showing off, not riding IMHO.;) 2400 miles since 2007 tells you allot right there.....just sayin. The listing you have posted is also gone.

That bike is made for showing off, not riding IMHO.;) 2400 miles since 2007 tells you allot right there.....just sayin. The listing you have posted is also gone.

not gonna ride it, just gonna sell if i end up getting it. the listing is for my old benelli , its in russia now..lol

I'm with Hob 13-17 range !

just found one here :

http://www.chopperexchange.com/2007-FLHRSE3-Screamin_Eagle_Road_King-223064

not gonna ride it, just gonna sell if i end up getting it. the listing is for my old benelli , its in russia now..lol

just found one here :

http://www.chopperexchange.com/2007-FLHRSE3-Screamin_Eagle_Road_King-223064

I am thinking you would have a hard time selling it for what you may want to get out of it, there are an awful lot of Hogs for sale right now. I would pass, but that is just me.:cool: