had to put down my best friend

2talltim

I didnt get a chance to bury her before i had to go to work. I really wanted to call off but my work is real asses about call offs. So i was going to do it in the morning, then my wifes freind and daughter came up and did it for me, now those are truely good folks.

Sorry for your loss :cry:

I've had to deal with the loss of a few pawed family members over the years and it's never easy, stay strong man

I know it's prolly too soon but I have a coworker who is currently trying to find a home for his 2 year old female Husky. If you or anyone on here is interested PM me

a6895813-3ae2-b170.jpg

I didnt get a chance to bury her before i had to go to work. I really wanted to call off but my work is real asses about call offs. So i was going to do it in the morning, then my wifes freind and daughter came up and did it for me, now those are truely good folks.

Good people there, they definitely help making it easier to deal with. When I go home to my parents(the house you grabbed that genny from), I still try to stop by where our dog's buried in the back woods and say hi.

Glad you were able to keep the suffering to a minimum.

Cycle of a dog owner:

Best friend' date=' can't live without him.

Broken heart, will never get another.

Best friend, can't live without him.

Broken heart, will never get another.

...repeat for a lifetime[/quote']

We still have 2 polmeranians that are my wifes, I really don't think I will get another one for me. Her dogs are enough for now.